Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Philip!
Every year I look forward to the Christmas music here on MC and you have never let me down! Even though a few people are no longer with us (Jim Henson,Will Lee,Northern Calloway) it's still comforting to hear their voices.
Happy Holidays to you,Cindy & the rest of your family!:smile:
Kathy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a little Christmas gift for everyone. Today, we've added another 25 Christmas tunes to our holiday rotation bringing the total Muppet holiday track total to over 250.

You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day here…

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/

zns

Reaction score
For some reason, every time I log into the station it always says that it is full. This afternoon when the music finally started, it shut off and the message came up. How does that happen? :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason, every time I log into the station it always says that it is full. This afternoon when the music finally started, it shut off and the message came up. How does that happen? :confused:

Simple... You got ziffled in logging in. It's happened to me too. Good thing I have another favorite station to listen to when that happens. :zany:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fourth holiday themed menu, featuring selections from "Muppet Christmas Carol", is now on our home page.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love the Muppet Christmas Carol menus! they look so dark, and yet Muppety, just like Muppet Christmas Carol.

Are we going to have a Letters to Santa Menu?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've always loved coming here around these years. Thanks for all the christmasy sprit Phill! *hugs and hand shakes*

Edit: That would be awsome too see a new Muppet Christmas Menu. Great idea Dwayne!

zns

Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is still doing it to me. Not that many people can be listening to it at the same time. :mad:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is still doing it to me. Not that many people can be listening to it at the same time. :mad:
The station has been maxed out of the free listener spots during much of the holidays due to the extremely high demand. There are a few things you can do however…

1. Go to the Live365 listener page and frequently refresh every few minutes. When the speaker icon is yellow and doesn’t say VIP logon and listen.

2. Sign up for a free 5-day trial of Live365’s VIP program. You’ll get a nifty desktop app, higher-quality audio, no ads and instant access to any station 24/7.

3. Wait it out… by the end of the week and early next week as more folks begin their Christmas break the listener numbers will likely go down a little bit if past years are any indication.