Your Favorite Shows of the '90s

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oh! *jumps up and down* I forgot Legends of the Hidden Temple! We never had cable (and still don't) but I would go over to my grandmother's house to watch it.....and I loved it!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Yo Vic did you know that Beakman's World still comes on. I think it's saturdays on Pax channel if I remember right. I was like OH MY GOSH! I watched it all the time. I was glad to see it again.
:sing: Memorrrries! :sing: *Vic and Kyle singing that little diddy from Ren and Stimpy*
I totally caught it on TV at the Laundromat over the weekend and I was like "Holy crap! It's freakin' Beakman's World!"

Krazedmuppet, loved that list!... not! :wink:

Hey, maybe someone can remember this:
I think it was on ABC for Saturday morning cartoons commercial bumpers, but there used to be these black and white kinda' squiggally animations of this guy. He was also on t-shirts and stuff, veeeeery nineties. What or who was that?

EDIT: Goin' over that list, I remebered seeing Power Rangers and thinking "The black ranger wears black and the yellow ranger is Asian... that's racist as ****!"

Teheheman

Reaction score
God, that list made me feel real old, mostly because I remember half the stuff on that list. Kids today, they don't know what us kids of the 90s had and I don't think that they can survive in my 90's America.

Daniel

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Oh! *jumps up and down* I forgot Legends of the Hidden Temple! We never had cable (and still don't) but I would go over to my grandmother's house to watch it.....and I loved it!
I USED TO LOVE THAT SHOW! I used to root for the beracootas (sp?)