Your Favorite Muppet

zootlove

Reaction score
here are my favorites (in order of favorite)
Zoot
Floyd
Pepe
Gonzo
Janice
Animal
Beaker
And that's the way I like it :cool:

BEAR

Reaction score
Mine have got to be...
Of course, Kermit. He has be on the list.

Fozzie
Rowlf
Beauregard

More recently, I have come to really love Pops, Scooter and SAM THE EAGLE!! I think I like Sam more because he has more exposure in recent projects. It all started with Muppet Christmas Carol, Sam was beginning to step out more.
Also, a lot of people have expressed how they miss Pops. I really do too. Ever since i saw GMC, I just loved his little old man spunk. I hope I am a little like him when I am old. But, anyway... some of you may not realize this, but we can still see Pops in some of the newer films. Sure, he isn't in the forground really, but he is still around and even with a voice, so we can hear him talk. He was in Very Muppet Christmas movie in the shot of the box office where he was selling tickets. I think he was also in Muppet Christmas Carol. I seem to recall him in the opening sequence when the town sings the Scrooge song. He has a small line as the crown desperses. Anyone remember what the line was?
Also, speaking of Pops, what exactly was his job? He was the stage doorman, but did he ever do anything else?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I am not counting Fraggles or Sesame characters here, so these are my MUPPET characters, in no order:
Fozzie
Rowlf
Floyd (**cough** the screenname)
Rizzo
Clueless Morgan
Sweetums
Oh, and the unisex penguins! :zany:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
um.......
Kermit, Rowlf, Robin.... Swedish Chef.... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok, everybody but Pepe. And that's just cause there's too much of him.

kitncaboodle

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf
Scooter
Kermit
Beaker (poor guy, I just feel so sorry for him!)
Swedish Chef

How anybody can possibly like someone as stuck-up, bigoted, and totally devoid of anything remotely resembling a sense of humor as Sam the Eagle is beyond my understanding.

::holds up peace banner::

That Announcer

Reaction score
kitncaboodle said:
How anybody can possibly like someone as stuck-up, bigoted, and totally devoid of anything remotely resembling a sense of humor as Sam the Eagle is beyond my understanding.

::holds up peace banner::
Well, I can. Speaking of which, I'll here and now make a Top 10 list:

1) Sam the Eagle
2) Beaker
3) Janice
4) Link Hogthrob
5) Floyd Pepper
6) Sweetums
7) Chef
8) Angus McGonagall
9) Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
10) Johnny Fiama

rexcrk

Reaction score
While I love all the Muppets (*ahem* except maybe Piggy) these are my favorites in no particular order:
1. Gonzo
2. Sam the Eagle
3. All of the Electric Mayhem
4. Kermit
5. Rowlf
6. Scooter
7. Rizzo
8. Statler and Waldorf
9. Bunsen and Beaker
10. Pepe
11. Bobo
12. Johnny and Sal

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a place for info like this in each member's profile. In addition to favorite Muppet, there is also a place for favorite Muppet and favorite series.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Hi from Spain!

Here comes my top 3:

1: Rowlf, he is undoubtly the best of the muppets, he has a personality full of irony and cynism, it´s a pity he does not appears more in the show, I hope he will. :sympathy:
2: Miss Piggy!!!: she is so ridiculous that she makes me laugh not with her but of her!
3: Statler and Waldorf: for the same reasons that Rowlf, I think they are a different kind of humour, but always according with they style of the show

Nice forum guys!!