Your Biff And Sully Moments?

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
What are some of your Biff And Sully Moments?

Mine are:

Their video appearace on "Sing Along", where they keep messing up fixing the TV.

Music Lessons with Bob, though Biff always trys to convince Bob that Sully should get the lessons, Sully pretty much has enough talent.

Cavepersons with Grover and Biff-Both Grover and Biff are pusing the rock up the hill, and Grover tries to invent something to make it move faster, he tries squares and triangles, but they don't work, so he does circles, and they get up the hill...although it ends up storming down the hill agian.

and my favorite...

Biff hanging the numbers under the paintings in the art gallery, he does 1,2,3, and 4 but when he gets to five, he figures the painting is called the number Five, but the Guy Smiley AM artist with bushy eyes and a moustace says..."No sir, I call it, Chicken Soup", with Biff confused going, "Oh I don't get it", and leaving.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This really happened, I couldn't make it up if I tried!

Biff and Sully were in Hooper's Store, and Biff orders a glass of chocolate milk.
Too cheap to get two, Biff decides he and Sully will share the glass. Mr. Hooper actually takes a magic marker and draws a line around the middle of the glass, half the milk above the line, half below.

According to Biff's logic, he and Sully each get half. "Go ahead Sully, take your half!"

Sully takes the glass, and polishes all the milk off.

Biff: "What the..."

Sully's half was on the bottom, and had to drink all the milk to get to his half.

Biff is upset, Hooper is befuddled, Sully is full, and the glass is empty!

Like I said, I'm NOT hallucinating, this skit did take place! (Against all logic)

Censored

Reaction score
fuzzygobo said:
This really happened, I couldn't make it up if I tried!

Biff and Sully were in Hooper's Store, and Biff orders a glass of chocolate milk.
Too cheap to get two, Biff decides he and Sully will share the glass. Mr. Hooper actually takes a magic marker and draws a line around the middle of the glass, half the milk above the line, half below.

According to Biff's logic, he and Sully each get half. "Go ahead Sully, take your half!"

Sully takes the glass, and polishes all the milk off.

Biff: "What the..."

Sully's half was on the bottom, and had to drink all the milk to get to his half.

Like I said, I'm NOT hallucinating, this skit did take place! (Against all logic)

That's actual a comedy routine that goes way back. Laurel and Hardy did a similar gag in their old short subject, "Men O' War."

SesameMike

Reaction score
fuzzygobo said:

The final words here were:

BIFF: Why didn't you TELL me? (That Sully would have to dig through my half to get to his half?)
HOOPER: We TOLD you, about a dozen times.
BIFF: I know you TOLD me, but why didn't you TELL me?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
What year was that episode/skit :confused:
it was nineteen-seventy-something. Take a guess. You stand a chance at being close. :smirk: