1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"You must wait x seconds to post" ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Why is this appearing?
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Happens with me ALL the time! It's getting annoying, but I know it's probably something you guys can't fix.
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

You have to wait certain time between posts. The forum software does that so spammers can't flood the forum in seconds.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I think often something that also happens is that people accidentally double-click the reply button, so you get that message.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Spammers...that seems plausible.
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It's kinda frustrating sometimes,
    I also noticed recently changed in the last forum update that the time limit to edit your post is much longer now, which is great! It used to be 5 minutes, now it's way longer than that, sometimes I come back a half hour later and I still have the option to edit my post
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know sometimes I accidently click twice to post and it'll say it. Most of the time on my end it's stupid lagging issues with my computer. I also like you have more time to edit your posts.