1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

"You must wait x seconds to post" ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Why is this appearing?

2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Happens with me ALL the time! It's getting annoying, but I know it's probably something you guys can't fix.

3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

You have to wait certain time between posts. The forum software does that so spammers can't flood the forum in seconds.

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I think often something that also happens is that people accidentally double-click the reply button, so you get that message.

5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Spammers...that seems plausible.

6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It's kinda frustrating sometimes,
    I also noticed recently changed in the last forum update that the time limit to edit your post is much longer now, which is great! It used to be 5 minutes, now it's way longer than that, sometimes I come back a half hour later and I still have the option to edit my post

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know sometimes I accidently click twice to post and it'll say it. Most of the time on my end it's stupid lagging issues with my computer. I also like you have more time to edit your posts.