Winnie the Pooh bests Darth Vader

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, I think it's weird that Sully from Monsters Inc. Placed, but not Mike. I liked mike better, and I think there was More Mike stuff on the market... i.e. The Mike Ice pop bar.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Also, I think it's weird that Sully from Monsters Inc. Placed, but not Mike. I liked mike better, and I think there was More Mike stuff on the market... i.e. The Mike Ice pop bar.
I like Mike, but I like Sully better. He's so sweet and cuddly - kind of an enormous teddy bear. :smile:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mike, Sully

Sully, Mike

I just wish they had more Yeti stuff.

I love that Agreeable snowman! He totally stole the show!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
:sing:
Deep in the Hundred Acre Woods
Where Pokemon run away
Where evil dark lords just cannot stand
The wonderful childhood ways...
A mouse namde Mickey, he came close
But SpongeBob was far away.
There was Frodo, and Sully
And a spider
But most of all Winnie the Pooh.
Winnie the Pooh (Pooh!)
Winnie the Pooh (Pooh!)
Chubby little cubby
He knocked out their stuffings,
Winnie the Pooh (Pooh!)
Winnie the Pooh (Pooh!)
Willy, nilly, silly ol' bear.
:sing:
HAHAHAHAHAHA*GASP*HAHAHA!!!!!
That was great!!!! Yay for Pooh Bear!!!!! I can understand it. I mean, come on....A dark Jedi, or a nice cuddly teddy bear? Which would YOU prefer???

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
ACK!! Pokemon and Yugioh are Japan's Garbage. Why don't kids watch something great like Lupin the 3rd or The original Kinnikuman?
They....took....Lupin....III....off....adult....swim...........must....refrain....from using....bad....words............

I *love* Lupin III. Zenigata is reason alone to watch it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA*GASP*HAHAHA!!!!!
That was great!!!!
Thank you. I just love Winnie the Pooh. Whenever I think of him, I remember the line from the movie (and book): "Promise you'll never leave me. Not even when I'm 100?" "How old shall I be then?" "99. Silly ol' bear." I always think of that cuz I got my first Winnie the Pooh doll when I was a year old and I still have him. So, when I'm 100, that doll will be 99. Hopefully I'll still have him when I'm that old.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Thank you. I just love Winnie the Pooh. Whenever I think of him, I remember the line from the movie (and book): "Promise you'll never leave me. Not even when I'm 100?" "How old shall I be then?" "99. Silly ol' bear." I always think of that cuz I got my first Winnie the Pooh doll when I was a year old and I still have him. So, when I'm 100, that doll will be 99. Hopefully I'll still have him when I'm that old.
Awwww, I love that line...
Erin

Kamit

Reaction score
Hurray for Pooh! Silly Ol'Bear - I love you so!

And Hurray for Spidey too! (I know he was only 5th but you're talking to an obsessed fan-girl here. )

That song BTW is hilarious!

"Promise you'll never leave me. Not even when I'm 100?" "How old shall I be then?" "99. Silly ol' bear."
I think I almost cried the first time I heard that. It makes me think of my own Teddy (not an official 'Pooh" bear but a well, well loved teddy all the same).

ACK!! Pokemon and Yugioh are Japan's Garbage. Why don't kids watch something great like Lupin the 3rd or The original Kinnikuman?
Or Slayers, or Kenshin, or Inuyasha ...... I could go on and on. You know how often I have to try and convince people that anime is more (and better) than just Pokemon?