1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Drtooth, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Telly Active Member

Janice

Does anybody have a clip or a screencap of when Janice was on Muppet Babies? :flirt:
  2. LeanneFuller Active Member

there is one in Muppet Wikki here: LINK

Leanne
    x
  3. LeanneFuller Active Member

Just found the episode on Youtube: Link

Leanne
    x
  4. Telly Active Member

SWEET! Thanks! My friend (whose favorite Muppet is Janice) didn't belive me that she was in Muppet Babies!
  5. LeanneFuller Active Member

you're welcome. I noticed there is thread on here already regarding the Janice episode on Youtube.

Leanne
    x
  6. Telly Active Member

:o Haha oh. Sorry. :S I guess I didn't dig for it. I just posted.
  7. LeanneFuller Active Member

That's OK, I knew the picture was on Wikki as I had seen it before, when I found out the name on the episode off of Wikki I Youtubed it and found it.

I then posted. After that I noticed that someone had already done this, Doh!

I think it is funny. I always take the long way round.

LOL

Leanne
    x
  8. Gemini Draco New Member

Really? Fer Sure

Edit: Oh, I guess there was a Topic for this. Hmm.. I wonder why I didn't see it when I went into this Forum? Hmm.... Ok, sorry about making a new one.

So, I was looking through information and episodes of Muppet Babies because I wanted to watch a few of them. And I am looking through the episodes of season 7 and what do I discover? I have never known that Janice had appeared in Muppet Babies. I am sorry if others already knew that but it completely baffled me.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/7/79/BabyBean.JPG

I was just so surprised about it because it was something I have never known. The episode that she appeared in, "Whose Tale is it, Anyway?", did not appear in the US. It was shown in the UK.

So, there were two band members in this show. Makes me wish that the other members would appear and what they would look like.

So, that was my surprise of the day. You can find the episode on YouTube.