WHo is this guy?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just got a copy of Muppets from Space (for 5 bucks!) and I have noticed that during the "Brick House" number, there is a really shakey old guy who tried to put in false teeth. He's not Statler or Waldorf. He looks slightly realistic, and he has "Peanuts" style beady eyes and white hair. He is very skinny. Who is this guy?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i was wonderin the same thing on another thread. from what i here his name is Carter and he's Mr. Poodlepants' butler

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If it's the same character from Muppets Tonight, then I'd second the guess of Carter. However, he's not Mr. Poodlepants's butler. Mr. Poodlepants was a clown character that came in out of nowhere in one of the MT episodes. Mr. Pudman, a very fat rich pig, had a butler named Carter who was the same character as the one you're wondering about. Hope this helps.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Yes that is Carter.

He was Harold Pudman, The very fat and wealthy pigs butler in the Muppets Tonight UK Skits.

In The Muppet Show he was a woman and a member of 'Geri and the Atrics'.

See ya

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ah-ha! So that's who that was. He appears in an episode of Donna's Day under the name Faversham. Kermit is looking for someone to be a guest at Donna's party, and Kermit calls up Piggy's house. Her butler "Faversham" answers and explains that she's away at a Friends of Fudge convention.

After seeing this episode, I asked on this message who this character was, and no one could answer it. I guess they changed his name for this show.

While he looks similar to the old ladies from TMS' days, I think it's an entirely new puppet, not the female one in a suddenly male body.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tom,

No it is the lady from Geri and the Atrics.

You can see close ups of her in 'You Aint Nothing But A Hound Dog' and in the finale of The Muppets Take Manhattan.

See ya