Who are these muppets part 2

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Phil,
Arlene has been renamed. I have to check my tape, but I know she was in the "Herry's Secret To Grover" bit (remember, where the secret is the alphabet?) She had bigger more girlish eyes, and she was performed by Marilyn Sokol in this one. She also didn't have the fur nose she does in the "What's My Part" sketches.
Oh right! Her name was Pamela!! Other monsters that appeared in that skit were Fenwick (tall orange head with two orange horns, living in a paper bag) and Rosemary (purple with yellow horns).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably we should agree to call her Arlene Frantic in the sketches this character is named so, and Pamela in the sketches where the same character with some slight changes to its appearance is named as such. Makes sense to me, like differentiating between Guy Smiley and Don Music even though they were both the same thin cylindrical yellow headed AM Muppets along with the lumberjack in the Little Red Riding Hood Sesame News Flash and the painter of the numbered splotches.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Tommie.. I just sendt you three E-Mails of Pictures. I have put labels next to the names, so you won't be confused!