1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which SST Character did you find to be most like you?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by mo, Feb 18, 2012.

1. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i'm just kinda wondering there's definitely some character you were like :)
  2. Emilia

Emilia New Member

Big Bird -- he's easily the most vulnerable, emotional and childlike out of the cast, and that's the closest representation of me I find.
  3. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

hmmmmmmmm...
    i would say a mixture of Elmo and Ernie
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I'd like to say Oscar or Grover.

But then again, I also often feel like Sully, since a lot of people tend to interrupt me. And yet I feel I have the know-it-all aspects of Biff... And I sort of feel like Bruno. At my job I often have to carry fairy heavy things around, and I often don't feel like talking when doing so. And I tend to feel like imaginary-era Snuffy... A lot of times I feel people aren't noticing me when I'm around. I can be behind or near somebody a bit, waiting for them to notice me before talking (I don't want to startle them by talking without them knwoing I'm there... I hate it when people do that to me).
  5. Probably Bert; the things that interest me aren't necessarily the same things everyone else is interested in, and when I was a kid, my younger brother used to want to talk/play with me when I wanted to be left alone.
    Emilia likes this.
  6. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

:super:Grover- Silly, randomly dresses like a super hero, likes trying out different jobs, and I love to moooooove and groooooove! I could always be Elmo too. I like laughing, and Jaz talks in 3rd person all the time!:laugh:
  7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i'm probably murray monster I'm pretty excitable and are always asking what words mean!
  8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I always felt like I related to Grover somehow...Ernie a little, but mostly Grover.
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I always felt a little grover.:super: