Where's Clifford?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
He played with Solid Foam on The Jim Henson Hour, that worked pretty well. :wink:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Well, in actuality Scooter was the band's road manager (roadie) when Kermit & the gang first met him remember? So, are you saying you'd like Clifford to take over for Scooter?
No... Not exactly, though I guess that could make (say if Scooter were also on screen doing his gofering in the theater)

What I mean is for him to hang out with and talk to the EM. I'd say Clifford falls into the same kind of "hip" category that Floyd and the rest of the Electric Mayhem are under, so I can see them connecting on that level. I'm sure this is probably one of those things that makes more sense in my head than it does typed out.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What's funny is I'm not used to seeing Clifford with eyes, lol. On JHH he always had shades. It's weird for me to see otherwise.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually I don't think Baby Bunsen had eyes. I don't recall cartoon Boober having eyes, but I haven't seen every episode. Baby Janice did have eyes though, that was weird!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I'm suprised David was no there considering he has like three shows of his on and it also on another one.:wink: But I guess the filming season vary. There is a looooooong break between filming Sesame Street seasons. Kevin's job might keep him busy even when not filming the show and in preparation for the show as well. But I noticed that he's seems to be heavily promoting the new Abby film.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kevin's job might keep him busy even when not filming the show and in preparation for the show as well. But I noticed that he's seems to be heavily promoting the new Abby film.
Yeah, isn't Kev, like Executive Executive or something? he has a huge standing in Sesame Street outside of Lil' Elmo. Of course, he always had a lot of hats to wear... wasn't he the Puppetry coordinator for Dog City way back when? Heck, I'd be surprised if he was too busy to even be Elmo at one point, with all that he does.

However, it's being speculated that he recorded Clifford's voice for the LTS special, so we might just see him back yet.

rexcrk

Reaction score
However, it's being speculated that he recorded Clifford's voice for the LTS special, so we might just see him back yet.
That'd be awesome, I loved his little appearance in Muppets Wizard of Oz!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, isn't Kev, like Executive Executive or something? he has a huge standing in Sesame Street outside of Lil' Elmo. Of course, he always had a lot of hats to wear... wasn't he the Puppetry coordinator for Dog City way back when? Heck, I'd be surprised if he was too busy to even be Elmo at one point, with all that he does.

Okay. Well he is Senior Muppet Coordinator, Muppet Captain on SS, Co Ex. Producer of Elmo's World, one of the shows Directors and Sesame Workshop’s Senior Creative Adviser.

Plus a Muppet Performer, heh!

Plus now now he's got the new show on PBS Kids to do.