What Unpaved episode is going to be playing this Sunday night?

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
When I first saw this, I thought it was a new thread and that they were actually going to show an Unpaved episode on Noggin this Sunday night. I was really happy too because I miss Unpaved like crazy and think about it all the time, and I think it was a very sad thing when it was cancelled. I wish there was a way to bring it back, or I wish there was a way to go back in time about 3 years, so I could watch it again. Every time I hear a song that was used on Unpaved it brings back these really awsome memories of when Unpaved was on, and I would wake up in the middle of the night just to watch it. I hope someday, somehow, it comes back.

ssetta

Reaction score
I know. It's not always a good thing if an old thread like this was revived. If you look at the date on the first post, Unpaved was still showing then. However, I don't know if you heard the news, but for this new channel with Comcast: At LEAST the first year of this new channel will be all "library." Now, in case you're wondering what the word "library" means in this case, it means that it will be all old shows (just like Noggin was during ITS first year.) So, I am assuming it will have SOME old SS. However, they will also be showing programs for ages 6-9 to fill the void, because there isn't that much out there. I mean shows like The Electric Company, Square One TV, 3-2-1 Contact, etc. Now, for the SS, even if they just show the exact same 67 episodes that were on Unpaved, it would still be good to see those again, or even the 123 SS episodes from the 1993-94 season. I was told it's supposed to launch this spring, and I can't wait! :smile:

TashAndMe

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
When I first saw this, I thought it was a new thread and that they were actually going to show an Unpaved episode on Noggin this Sunday night. I was really happy too because I miss Unpaved like crazy and think about it all the time, and I think it was a very sad thing when it was cancelled. I wish there was a way to bring it back, or I wish there was a way to go back in time about 3 years, so I could watch it again. Every time I hear a song that was used on Unpaved it brings back these really awsome memories of when Unpaved was on, and I would wake up in the middle of the night just to watch it. I hope someday, somehow, it comes back.
Ditto. I also thought this was a new post. I myself miss Unpaved, but I have some Unpaved episodes on tape and even some classic episodes from PBS (courtesy of SSetta, Boober_Gorg and Mark the Shark). I hope the new channel that's coming will be as good as Noggin was back in the day.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
TashAndMe said:
Ditto. I also thought this was a new post. I myself miss Unpaved, but I have some Unpaved episodes on tape and even some classic episodes from PBS (courtesy of SSetta, Boober_Gorg and Mark the Shark). I hope the new channel that's coming will be as good as Noggin was back in the day.
Wait - I don't remember trading with you.

TashAndMe

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Wait - I don't remember trading with you.
That's probably because it wasn't through Muppet Central. We did it through private e-mail and IMs.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
on what channel is sesame street unpaved and what time is it usually on?
~Dana~

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fuzzy and Blue said:
on what channel is sesame street unpaved and what time is it usually on?
~Dana~
Hate to break it to you, but Unpaved is no longer on the air. It was on a channel called Noggin, but they have removed it to show other shows.