1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

What Tv Show are you watching right now and what time zone are you in? I'm watching Furturecar, and in central time. Why put time zone, so we can see what's on around america. ;)
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm in Eastern and I'm currenty watch "The Weekenders" on YouTube.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm watching Whats New Scooby-Doo and I think I'm in eastern time, but I really dont know, lol
  4. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Right now I'm wacthing my Simpsons season 3 DVD, and I'm in central.
  5. Count von Count

Dirty Jobs, central time. This show is good! and it's one all day intill 2 a.m 5/5 so you can't miss it!:rolleyes:
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think we already have a thread for this somewhere guys. Oh well I guess?:smirk:
  7. Count von Count

Then it whould have been moved, right?. 07 poker series, central time and dirty jobs.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Not really. Sometimes what a moderator can do is combined both thread if you ask them to.
  9. Count von Count

central time-The Colbert Report
  10. Oscarfan

Mr. Meaty is currenty on my TV, but I'm not watchin it; still in Easterntime zone. Does watchin Sesame Street vids. on my computer count?
  11. Count von Count

central time-monk
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I was watching Monk this morning. I love that show!
  13. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

There's a thread here about movies, so I guess this does count as different.

I have tried to post here while watching Fraggle Rock before, but it didn't work too well. Part of the reason may have been my screenreader talking over the DVD, but in general I can't understand how someone could be watching something, truly watching it, and be involved on the computer at the same time.
    :)
  14. Oscarfan

I'm currently wtaching House of Mouse.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

You mean on Toon Disney?
  16. Skye

Skye Active Member

I'm watching Family Ties on DVD right now. Gotta love it! :D
  17. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Right now I'm just wacthing an old rerun of Home Impovement on Nick at Nite, well truth be told I'm not paying too much attention to it.
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Being one who grew up with this show, I have to agree that you gotta love it, hehe!:D
  19. Oscarfan

I currenty watching "TV's All Time Funniest" TV special on ABC.
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I was watching Jem earlier today! It was truly outrageous!;)