1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What the Hey??

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Jun 29, 2006.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Not sure, not sure at all, but man wow! I love it! Imagine if that was on TV every week...

Looks like it was made rather recently, Eric, Steve, Bill...

Edit: Oooh, how riske!

Edit2: Oooh, Dave G!

Edit3: Animal!!! Nekkid Gonzo! Wow!!! What???
  3. theprawncracker

Thanks Beau you're so much help...:p

P.S. Why aren't you on MSN??
  4. Beauregard

I think it must be a pilot of sorts, and notice the reference to "Girls gone wildlife" which was also used in about the third episode of S and W from the Balcony. Also a reference to the Oscars. Might help pin down the time-frame...

P.S. It won't work!!!
  5. theprawncracker

I really wish I knew where this was from...Piggy was awesome!! But Sam was...Meh...NAKED SKYDIVING IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

P.S. Now it is. :p
  6. Beauregard

Agreed. Piggy was spot on, in terms of voice and "new Piggy" character, modern Piggy/Later Frank Oz piggy style, MFS Piggy.

But Fozzie was a tad off, while Rizzo and Gonzo were the best ever in that racing segment!

P.S. I figured that.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, didn't they show something from Million Dollar Baby in Fozzie's movie segment? That film was atleast a few years ago.

Anyway, this is the first I've seen this little video too and it was great!! Hope they do more.
  8. theprawncracker

*Hypes and types* Beaker was phenomanal in the background behind Bunsen jammin' on the iPod!! That was amazing! I was rolling on the floor!!

Oh and btw, it is now referred to as "The Thing."

P.S. Really? How could you tell? :halo:
  9. Beauregard

Yeah, I agree about Beaky, he was just...I mean, he didn't get hurt or anything, but...

Hey, Animal was cool. Slightly off in voice, but cool. I loved the bored way he held the microphone.

P.S. Well...I have my ways...
  10. theprawncracker

Oh yeah!! Animal! Awesome! Gotta love the fact that he was even mentioned alongside Snoop Dawg (Dog? Doog? Deg?). I really really hope this becomes a weekly thing. It's amazing!

P.S. As do I my janitorial friend, as do I.
  11. Beauregard

Yeah, it was edgier than most things...I mean, SnoopDog who was pulled from VMC? But whom was the chick giving Pepe a massage?

P.S. Yeah, whatever...*eats popcorn*
  12. theprawncracker

To quothe the great Christyb "That is way more of Gonzo than I ever care to see!"

P.S. *steals popcorn*
  13. Beauregard

Have we ever seen him nakkid before? I keep thinking we did? Then thinking, no, that was Grover...

P.S. Mean!
  14. theprawncracker

Well there is a picture on the muppets.com site with Gonzo topless on a surfboard stuck in the ground... But that wasn't completely naked.

P.S. *sticks tongue out*
  15. Beauregard

On another subject I can't say I thought much of Stadler and Waldorf there...though I noticed the puppet model was the same as the "From the Balcony" sketches.

P.S. *has finished popcorn while you wern't looking*
  16. theprawncracker

First off it's Statler, Beau...:p

But yeah the puppets were the same as the FtB weren't they...This has to be post MWoO I think...

P.S. *shoves popcorn container over Beau's head*
  17. Beauregard

Statler, Statler...I will never, ever, get that...

Yes, post Mwoo due to voice changes. And is that background the same as the featurettes on the new DVD's?

P.S. Who turned the lights out?
  18. theprawncracker

Yeah, the background is the same. Hmm, will this come to fruition? The world will never know!!

P.S. I'll be right back Beau, gonna get more popcorn!
  19. Beauregard

Fruitation? I'd say it's probably gone stale a while back...seems like it was lost to time because it appears a little past now. But it has energy to it.

P.S. what he doesn't know is that I had more all along. *eats it*
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... What are we talkin' bout here?