What song can you not get out of your head?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Kiss Him Goodbye. Particularily the na na na part. I never get whole songs stuck in my head, just repeated fragments. -_-
That goes for me too, that is one of the best songs, ever! :sing:

MGov

Reaction score
"Snow Miser/Heat Miser" from the Christmas special "The Year Without a Santa Claus"

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy did a cover of it. The songs on my iTunes and playing in my headphones right now.

It's a great cover, btw.

superfan

Reaction score
Lisa Brown by the Rankins.
Down home goodness, but MAN! Get it out, get it OUT!!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Today, I have "Keep It Gay" from the new Producers. Specifically the "People want laughter when they see a show, the last thing they're after's ellitany (sp?) or woe, a happy ending is not hard to play, Oedipus won't bomb, if he winds up with mom..." and then it repeats. It's gettin rather annoying.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
"Lookin' for Space" by John Denver. It's such an apt description of my life right now...
Erin

puppetise

Reaction score
i have i want to be a producer stuck in my head today from the produces that musial rocks

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
puppetise said:
i have i want to be a producer stuck in my head today from the produces that musial rocks
I always get that stuck in my head in Math. Particularily the Unhappy section, when he starts singing "I spend my life accounting with figures and such. To what is my life amounting, it figures not much," part. I never try to get it stuck, I guess all the numbers just bring it on.

But currently I have Sweet Caroline stuck in my head, after reading the previous post. I don't know what "Sweet Child Of Mine" sounds like, but my brain decided Sweet Caroline rhymed so it's good enough.

F

furryredmonster

Rise Against - Give It All

I can't get that song out of my head!!