1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What song can you not get out of your head?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melissa@muppet, Apr 1, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a234WRDcHjQ

Theres three versions of this song, and I have to admit I like this version the best. The original is kinda power poppy, the Generations Modern Remix is more hard rock, and theres...this Classic remix is almost dance like (google is your friend if interested)
  3. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Hey it's that VH1 Monkees docu-drama! I haven't seen that in years, lol.
  5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

>_> The Big Bang Theory theme song. I fully blame The Barenaked Ladies for that.
    beakerboy12 likes this.
  6. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

My roommate my Sr. year of college had season 2 of that show on DVD, and when she got in her moods to watch multiple episodes in one night, I'd always yell, "BANG!" really loudly at the right time... then I'd do it again after the instrumental version at the credits was done.
    kyunkyua likes this.
  7. Powderfinger "Sunsets"
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    I have NO idea why, but "There's a Light" (complete with audience interaction) from RHPS.

I'm blaming Kim. Just because. ;)

------------------
  9. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

I have "What's the name of that song?" stuck in my head! :p
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  10. mo

mo Well-Known Member

don't bring me down by ELO not bad but annoying
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

A friend made a music video of "Red Solo Cup" for class and I've been singing it to myself almost every day.
  12. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

BRUCE!
    newsmanfan and mo like this.
  13. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

This catchy piece of homage to "The Music Man":​

14. MuppetySmurf

MuppetySmurf Member

Green Hill Zone music from Sonic the Hedgehog.
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  15. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Some of the songs from A Goofy Movie, particularly "After Today", "On the Open Road", and "Nobody Else But You".
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  16. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

carribian amphibian that kermit sings.
    SO DANG CATCHY
  18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The Blue Fairy's song from the Canadian animated special of The Velveteen Rabbit, it's gotten me kind of emotional right now, because it makes me think of Tommie, heh.
  19. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Is that the one with Christopher Plummer as the narrator?!
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yes! We watched it in school when I was in grade 4, maybe grade 5, I don't quite remember, but I watched it just the other evening on YouTube, and it rully got me rully weepy, again because it made me think of Tommie.

I also discovered Hanna-Barbera's version as well, which is still bittersweet and poignant, but with a somewhat happier ending that doesn't make the Velveteen Rabbit seem so selfish and ungrateful for being real (I haven't read the actual book, so I don't really know which of the two is more true to the story).