What obscure Muppets do you miss?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think I miss Digit most of all! Not to mention the actual Dog City Muppets (not the TV show, the special. But I miss them too).

I also miss Janice, Scooter, and Rowlf talking (I know Rowlf was talking at Muppetfest, while the other two appeared in the Racemania game). They aren't that obscure, but I had to bring them up somehow!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

I say not speaking for ten years is obscure, Scooter is too.
Atleast he spoke within the Ten Years - LOL

See ya

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I miss the Electric Mayhem(as they havent all had a speaking line in years),and Rowlf,Scooter,Skeeter,Bean,Link,and Strangepork.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
janice and scooter, definitely...

Rowlf the dog!!!

all the rest of Electric Mayhem!!!..

I want these guys to come back to prominence..I'm sure someone could do the voices okay...they used to be such awesome characters...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem

The electric Mayhem
The Electric Mayhem
Janice
Flodd
Dr Tooth
The Electric Mayhem
Beauregard
The Electric Mayhem
Rawlf
Scooter
Capten Link
Dr Strange Pork

OK this might not be counted as obscure but why has Rizzo become more af a main caracter that Kerm?

Oh and did I metion the Electric Mayhem?

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, thanx for all the mopatops info! I seriously cants ee how this got passed up in discussion, articles, or news on MC...especially with all the obscure Muppet cameos! I mean wherelse are frackles regular guests? You wont see old school 60's era Frackles on Bear!

>>>OK this might not be counted as obscure but why has Rizzo become more af a main caracter that Kerm?<<<

In the mid 90's Rizzo was bumped to main stage(ie: one of the top dozen or so characters), and by Muppets From Space was widely considered one of the main 7 or 5. There is a certain hierarchy to the Muppets.

He hasnt eclipsed Kermit at all...an search on ebay for 'Muppets Rizzo' only elicits a few Rizzo items, most of which are from the UK. Not even the scene stealing Pepe(my 2nd fave) will ever outshine or eclipse or outshadow the frog.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I saw a monatops shop doll in a game mashine thing right here in america and yes I have seen episodes from my english freind.