What is SS unpaved?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I know this may sound stupid but what is Sesame Street Unpaved? I know it was a book but people are talking about shows that are unpaved?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Sesame Street Unpaved is a set of 67 of the 2,615 episodes that aired from 1969 (the very first one) to 1989 (the birth of Gabriela). It currently airs on the Noggin channel at 4AM on Monday mornings.

I would call this show "The Golden Age of Sesame Street" because during those years, it had a certain spark that it hardly has today. Back in those years (well, up to 1998 at least) the show had a main plot, with a variety of sketches and musical numbers inbetween acts. For us fans, I guess the fact that we never knew what we were going to see next was perhaps the main thing that kept our interest. Nowadays the show is dominated by the segments Elmo's World, Journey to Ernie and Monster Clubhouse, making it much too predictable and boring.

ssetta

Reaction score
Okay, first of all, it's on Noggin, and you have to have either digital cable or satellite in order to get it, and it's not usually part of the basic service, so you might not get it.

And also, you can check it out if you want, but unfortunately, I wouldn't get too attached to it. Because it will not be on for much longer. It has been airing on Noggin since they first signed on back in 1999, when it was on 5 times a day, 7 days a week. What they have been doing since then was, they have slowly decreased the airing of it. But ever since it first started, they just keep repeating the same old measly 67 episodes.