What are your strangest Labyrinth dreams?

melissa

Reaction score
tell us your weridest dreams of labyrinth everyone?

melissa

and one more question

Romance without sex

I know, it's always tempting to write romantic Jareth/Sarah stories with steaming hot love scenes, but if you had to write a romance story without sex in it, how would you do it?

I think just intense emotion and some kissing would be enough to keep the story afloat.

Blind Pew

Reaction score
Hmmm..... Romance w/out sex... Ludo and Hoggle? Hee hee

I can see them prancing through the forest holding hands....

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dreams of the movie Labyrinth itself,or me dreaming I'm in the Labyrinth? I often have dream that I'm in some kind of big place(school,mall,airport,etc...) & I have to go through the whole building in a labyrinth situation.:smirk:

funkydoo

Reaction score
I used to dream that ludo was my bodyguard and i used to take him to school and i would run about with those chomper on a stick things chasing all the bullies . i also used totry and re-inact the choosing the door bit and what happened if sarah never went through the helping hands door

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
My first and only dream involving jareth was dreadful.
He back handed me across the face, I woke up crying it freaked me out so much. :cry:

Reaction score
I don't know that I ever had a Laby dream that I could remember, I know that the movie was... okay is my favorite movie, and I took a hand held voice recorder and held it up to my tv to record the entire movie and listen to it as I fell asleep.

*gasp* So geeky. :concern:

alorindanya

Reaction score
I actually keep a dream journal. I've had at least 3 Labyrinth related dreams...okay, 2 only had Jareth in them, but here you go:

Dream Morning 5/20/99
I don’t’ know where my father was in this dream, I only remember we were served fried chicken. My mother, sister and Jennifer and I . I think I dreamed 2 dreams. In the first segment we had to run through our house—either we were being chased or we were chasing others—there were just others there that we didn’t’ want to be there. Then we were out in the back yard and we dynamited the house. In the second segment all four of use were at a feast/party held by Jareth, who looked like the normal David Bowie. Mom stayed with him while Phaedra, Jennifer and I explored the building (which was much like a hotel). We went to the kitchen and there were cute guys working in there (one was a red head), but they were all messy. I knew + thought Jareth was a generous man and would clean them up for us. Dinner was of fried chicken. 10 toddlers were brought to us by a Mexican young woman. Some time passed (a few hours) and Jareth took the toddlers, Phaedra and Jennifer for a car ride. We really loved those kids. Later Mom told me she had received a phone call that the car had crashed and Jennifer was missing (she did not mention Phaedra, which I noticed towards the end of the dream), and I started bawling. I called Jennifer’s parents to tell them—and when they got here Jennifer comes walking in. I yelled at her for not staying at the crash.

Dream from 8/16/99
There was a gathering of hundreds of people on a beach, and the children were to go off and do something fun separately. Some children ran off, far down the beach, and I followed them to make sure they were not harmed. Then I saw they were following Jareth ( who was wearing peach colored clothes) and I thought that he could not be trusted. We followed him into a dark building (or a cave with double doors) and Rupert Giles was there, fixing some food. Jareth promised no harm would come to us by him—and his promises are never broken—so we sat and ate. But then I started feeling dizzy and wobbly and I got up—demanding to know what Jareth had done to me. I heard Giles say, “That’s what sulf___ will do to you,” as I stumbled to reach the doors. I pushed down on the metal bar to the right door as hard as I could and opening it, fell to the ground. Jareth was immediately there to help me up, but the second I was up I pushed away from him. Giles slowly opened the other door and I went to him to steady myself, for I trusted him. But as I do so I felt something long and pointy go into my stomach, I look down and see he is injecting me with a needle. Only then do I think, “OH NO! He is the Ripper!”

7/25/02
So, I was flipping through the TV channels on the DSS and I suddenly came across Labyrinth on the Hallmark Channel...accept it wasn't Labyrinth!!! It was Labyrinth II, with DB and JC still playing their wonderful roles...accept she was older. I wish I could remember the entire movie...if I even dreamt of the entire movie, but I know I only got my tape in the VCR to record the last half. Anyway, Jareth was trying to get Sarah to come back, so he sent her a brochure once he finds out she's wanting to go on vacation. Sarah gets this colorful brochure but it really doesn't say where the place is or how much it is for. Then the dream skips to where the Labyrinth is under attack (towards the end of the movie) and Jareth couldn't fight them anymore, so he fled to his grave to die (or heal?), on the same hill he first showed Sarah the Labyrinth. He lay down on the ground and was sucked into the earth. But Sarah had come, because her best friend DELKON had figured out who the brochure was from, and she ended up saving the Labyrinth. In search of Jareth, she found him just as he sank into the ground but was too far to stop him, so all she could do was call out his name. She finally reached the grave--in tears but not sobbing--and suddenly a gloved but bloodied hand forced its way out of the ground, grabbing onto the gravestone as Jareth tried to pull himself out. His whole body was covered in a bloody slime, but that didn't stop Sarah from helping him. Once free he lay face first on the ground, panting, before tilting his head up to look at her. (I only wish I knew what was said!!!). She tells him the things Delkon found on the brochure that were proof it could have only been the Labyrinth it spoke of; and with a grin, Jareth kissed her as the sun set. Then I rushed to see when it would be on again so I could get the whole thing.