Wanted: Muppet Fans to interview for Documentary Feature Film

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
For the past year and a half I've been producing a documentary about puppeteers and puppetry around the world called "PuppetVision". The film includes a segment that discusses the Muppets and Jim Henson's impact on art and culture.

As part of this I'm looking to interview some really passionate Muppet fans from all over the world on camera for the film and give them the chance to talk about the Muppets, Jim's work, what it means to them and why.

Interviews will be filmed in a variety of cities around the world over the next six months or so:
  • New York City, NY, USA
  • Boston, MA, USA
  • Orlando, FL, USA
  • Buffalo, NY, USA
  • Philadelphia, PA, USA
  • Los Angeles, CA USA
  • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Kingston, Ontario, Canada
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • London, England, UK
  • Glasgow, Scotland, UK
  • Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • Osaka, Japan
  • Taipei, Taiwan
  • Melbourne, Australia
  • Sydney, Australia
If you live in or near any of these cities and you would like to participate I would be thrilled! You can get in touch with me via email at puppetvision{at}gmail.com and if you have any questions please feel free to post them in this thread.

To give you a bit of background information on the project, PuppetVision: The Movie (working title) will be completed late next year and features interviews with dozens of puppeteers and puppetry companies from literally around the world. When the film is finished it will be submitted to most of the leading puppet, documentary and animation festivals around the world. It will also be released on DVD/Blu-Ray and likely several online streaming services like iTunes and Amazon Prime.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I like the sound of this idea. Good idea.

I noticed you're coming to my area too. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Though I wouldn't be able to participate due to locationing, I just wanted to say that this is a great idea. I can't wait to hear more updates about this and hopefully eventually see the final product. This sounds like a great thing that you're doing. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you were coming to my area, I'd participate, but you're not, so I guess I won't be able to, but yes, this sounds like a great documentary.