Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

Luke

Reaction score
The Barnes & Noble Muppet promotion is mid to late November and that includes the Muppet Babies apparently. Haven't heard anything new about Walgreens.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luke said:
The Barnes & Noble Muppet promotion is mid to late November and that includes the Muppet Babies apparently. Haven't heard anything new about Walgreens.
Shivers. Want to bet people will refer to all of the Muppet oriented products as Muppet Babies? :rolleyes:

Luke

Reaction score
Not unless i wanna lose a lot of money ! LOL !

.... at least they'll have those Palisades Muppet Babies Christmas Carol PVC sets ! Baby Penguins ! :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

jediX

Reaction score
Hmmmmm...

Could this be some hint that Muppet Babies is making a comeback? I mean, why the random resurgence?

Dr. Tooth is right, they were in fact regular plushes....I have the Kermit one in my room.

Chamberlain

Reaction score
2004 will mark 20 years since the Muppet Babies made their debut in MTM.
I guess we'll be seeing a good bit of merchandise come out of it,for better or worse.
Too bad they left out Scooter,Skeeter,Bunsen & Beaker in the plush promotion. They would've been the top sellers for sure.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Are Scooter and Skeeter going to be represented in any of the new merchandise? I hope so - Muppet Babies wouldn't be the same without them. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Are Scooter and Skeeter going to be represented in any of the new merchandise? I hope so - Muppet Babies wouldn't be the same without them. :wink:
Supposedly they are, just not this promotion. But the forum Member BAby Rowlf will be happy Rowlf is one of them...

I just want Foz, Gon, Rowlf, and Animal, myself....

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Supposedly they are, just not this promotion. But the forum Member BAby Rowlf will be happy Rowlf is one of them...

I just want Foz, Gon, Rowlf, and Animal, myself....
Very much so!:smile: In fact, I picked up a Baby Rowlf plushie today!:smile: My roommate got Baby Gonzo.

I'm pleased with how he looks! I think that's the closest a plush has gotten to resembling the actual puppet version of Baby Rowlf!:smile: That, and his ears are ubersoft..:smile:

Baby Rowlf