1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Vote for Prawny!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by The Count, Jul 17, 2007.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

This is such a close race! He was just in first earlier this morning!

Come on everyone! VOTE!
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Now it's a three-way tie for first! Come on, everyone! Vote for finalist #2!
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Latest tallies...

Finalist #2 (39%)
    Finalist #4 (37%)
    Finalist #1 (23%)
    Finalist #3 (0%)
    Finalist #5 (0%)

Total Votes: 11,894
  4. redBoobergurl

Cookie: WOW! That alot of votes!

Come on everyone, keep voting for Prawnie!
  5. The Count

Yeah... Just think what Steve'll say when he sees these results and announces the winner.
  6. redBoobergurl

Ok guys, Prawnie has slipped to second again. Come on, go vote for the Prawn!
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Goodness, this is getting outrageous... Okay... more outrageous. :p *goes to vote*
  8. The Count

Hi-ho... With only a few days left, there've been 13,100 votes cast and Finalist 4's beating Prawny by a 39% to 37% margin.
    So go out there and vote for Prawny! Yaeeeeeey!
    *Flails arms about while still wearing trenchcoat and holding mike in his hand.
  9. The Count

OK... There've been 81 more votes added, and I'm sad to say that Finalist 4 still has a 39% share, but Ryan's dropped to a 36% share.
    Does noone want our wittle pwawnie foo-foo cakes to win this impressions contest?
    Guess not.

*Walks away and leaves the others to vote like crazy while they still can.
  10. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I'mma vote when I get home.

Gotta help the Prawn. : O
  11. theprawncracker

Well everyone, I think I've found a way to pull ahead in the polls. My non-MC friend asked me what Yoda talked like, so I did an impression for her, then she was amazed, and asked if I could do other voices, so I showed her Piggy, Grover, and Bunsen, then she was even more amazed, so I showed her the impression contest, now she has an entire Facebook page voting for me... Yeesh. :p
  12. The Count

Mmm... That'd explain it then. BTW:Current tallies are at 14100 votes, with Prawny in the lead at a 39% share and Finalist 4 with a 37% share. Personally, I think Finalist 1 should be the second place winner... But so long as Prawny wins overall, that's the important thing.
  13. theprawncracker

I must agree with you there, Ed, but I guess we just need to concentrate on keeping me up... voting ends Sunday everyone! Ed, do we know what time on Sunday it ends?
  14. The Count

No... But those who are diligently constantly voting will probably see something telling them that voting has ended when they keep voting up to the time on Sunday they receive such a message. Either that, or whenever Episode 16 gets uploaded for downloading by the listening masses. Or you could always send Steve an E-mail message asking him or post in his Muppetcast's forum since I saw you're registered there too.

Count: Ah! 4 fabulous vays to know vhen woting ends!
  15. theprawncracker

Cool, thanks Ed.

By the way, did I ever e-mail you all of MAP?
  16. The Count

Nope. Don't have it, just up to about where you had posted when you sent all the others.
  17. theprawncracker

Oh, okay, then I'll send it now!
  18. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

>_> I STILL laugh when Prawnie put in the

"It is called..er RECORDING TECHNOLOGY...yes the name is still.."

XD

*voted again*
  19. theprawncracker

Heh, that's how completely ad-libbed that recording session was, I had no idea what I was going to say, so I just said it. :p
  20. The Count

And it's kicking everybody else's entries into the dust. Look at that, we've managed to set Finalists 3 and 5 so far back, their totals have reverted to 0%. Good job, keep voting one and all MC troop members.

BTW: Prawny, received and sent along to Sis.