1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

Video: Gersberms with The Swedish Chef, Hmp and Hayley Williams

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by FrackleFan2012, Nov 13, 2012.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Hey, everyone!!!

Check out the new music video uploaded by Nerdist called "Gersberms (Yer Gervin Mah") featuring Hmp, Hayley Williams & The Swedish Chef. It's an ode to their favorite meme by Hard 'n Phirm (Chris Hardwick 'n Mike Phirman).

Not familiar with the "Ermahgerd" meme? Read this!
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ermahgerd
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

That was really funny! I wonder why we didn't hear about this until now? R.L. Stine's bit at the end was hilarious! :)
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yeah! It sure was.
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I found the meme tiresome about 7 seconds after first being introduced to it, despite my friends finding it endlessly hilarious--or perhaps because of that. However, it's worth watching this video to hear the Swedish Chef rap.
    Plaid Fraggle and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is why I have a love hate relationship with internet memes. The funny ones never catch on (I had a deviant art friend who wanted "This is a WRENCH" to happen), and the only ones that get anywhere are Mentally Disabled speech. That's what this thing seems to be a tribute to, but at least the Swedish Chef portion was great. Especially the Bjork bit.
  6. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

ERMAHGERD! SWERDESH CHERF!
  7. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The parts with the Chef were the only parts worth sitting through.
    Drtooth likes this.