1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Video: Brian Froud on "The Power of the Dark Crystal"

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by The 11th UrRu, Sep 26, 2012.

1. The 11th UrRu Member

One more time for old time sake.... 3....2.....1.....

2. Laszlo Member

Brian looks more and more like one of his creations :)
    Well, then, it still says nothing. They should come up with new pictures or trailers.
  3. Scooterforever Active Member

Brian Froud wouldn't lie to us, would he?
  4. Laszlo Member

Yes, but it is still no guarantee for anything.
    I mean the movie still may be NEVER finished. Plus we will never see the wonderful pre-production work they already did. Not to mention the excellent script.
  5. JMPrater Member

This is marginally hopeful.
  6. MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

You have the script?
  7. Laszlo Member

Yes, the first draft.
  8. Uwizll Member

Hi Lazlo. I read that you have The Power of the Dark Crystal on hand. Would it be possible for you to email me a copy of that? I myself am a novel writer who studies screenwriting techniques, and a very passionate Dark Crystal fan. It would be incredible if I could see what could have been.

Of course, I understand completely if you cannot forward a copy of the script.

Respectfully,

Uwizll
  9. Laszlo Member

Yes, but Im not allowed to give it away. Besides that it is in printed form not digital.