Video: Brian Froud on "The Power of the Dark Crystal"

Laszlo

Reaction score
Brian looks more and more like one of his creations :smile:
Well, then, it still says nothing. They should come up with new pictures or trailers.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes, but it is still no guarantee for anything.
I mean the movie still may be NEVER finished. Plus we will never see the wonderful pre-production work they already did. Not to mention the excellent script.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Yes, but it is still no guarantee for anything.
I mean the movie still may be NEVER finished. Plus we will never see the wonderful pre-production work they already did. Not to mention the excellent script.
You have the script?

Uwizll

Reaction score
Hi Lazlo. I read that you have The Power of the Dark Crystal on hand. Would it be possible for you to email me a copy of that? I myself am a novel writer who studies screenwriting techniques, and a very passionate Dark Crystal fan. It would be incredible if I could see what could have been.

Of course, I understand completely if you cannot forward a copy of the script.

Respectfully,

Uwizll

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes, but Im not allowed to give it away. Besides that it is in printed form not digital.

Mystic Master

Reaction score

Is this the last Froud interview on the subject? The original one posted in this thread was from 2012, this one is from 2014, but I'm not finding much else. I know the movie project was shelved, but has the discussion ended for a small screen release, or something direct to disc?