vBulletin Upgrade: 3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning (Saturday), I'll be performing a major software update. We'll be moving to vBulletin 3.5. This will provide us with many new features and even better reliability and speed.

I'm estimating that I will begin upgrading around 9 am central time and the forum will probably be off-line for an hour or so during the upgrade. During this time the forum will be inaccessible but you'll receive a notice that I'm performing the upgrade. Once the upgrade is complete and functional, we'll be back on-line again.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum will be going off-line in about 10-15 minutes for the upgrade. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you were working on a lengthy post. I will get it back on-line as soon as possible.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple things about the forum upgrade:

1. Due to a new system of marking posts read, the first time you visit the forum under the new software, all posts within the past thirty days will be marked unread. It's advisable that you go to the forum home and choose to mark all posts read. Then from this point forward, all new posts will be marked accordingly regardless of how many times you login or logout.

2. If you experience any other problems...
- Delete your cookies.
- Delete your temporary Internet files.
- Hit refresh a couple times on the page where the problem occurs.

[SIZE=+0]
Both of these are one-time issues if you even experience them at all. Any other questions or problems, please post them in this discussion...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=22302[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.