vBulletin 3.0: New Style Set

jediX

Reaction score
While we are being honest here with input, here is my main problem with it:

I just don't like how the username/avatar/misc info is shown above the posts; it makes it all cluttered. What else... well the obvious messenger screen name disappearance as well as the lack of location in user info shown on posts. It's not terrible now, I just liked it better the old way. It also seems reduntant to have the same links in the site's flash menu and in the java pulldowns, but oh well...not a big deal.

Positives? The colors are alright, but it would be definately cool if there were multiple color schemes to choose from. I'd love a green & silver option...that way it would match my color scheme :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Well it completely crashed my browser first time (Javascript errors) but it seems ok now although the error is still there. Overall I like it - nicer colours and a more spacious feeling.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jediX said:
It also seems reduntant to have the same links in the site's flash menu and in the java pulldowns, but oh well...not a big deal.
I agree. We may take them off the Flash forum menu since they are now built-in on every page. Also, as I said earlier there are a lot more changes coming graphically. This isn't our final graphic set by any means.

Beauregard

Reaction score
WOW!!! Love it Phil. Now, unlike Jedi, what I like MOST is the fact that the avater goes above the post. It is too cool.

jtatooine

Reaction score
oooh I like it. I like the pull down menus and the overall style. The colors may take a little getting used to.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I see two more spaces on the Smilie bar. Does that mean we get to have Chef and Crazy Harry, or is there still only 15 allowed?

Also, Phil, did you get my e-mail I sent you a couple of days ago?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I got your e-mail and will write you back.

jediX

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Yes, I got your e-mail and will write you back.
I sent some several weeks ago as well... did you get those?

Thijs

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure yet what I think about it. The 'search this thread' option might come in handy (or did that exist already :big_grin:?)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jediX said:
I sent some several weeks ago as well... did you get those?
Yep. Just overflowing with e-mail right now. I'm working on getting caught up and will respond ASAP.