1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Unstrung 11/10 in NYC

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by King Rupert, Nov 4, 2011.

1. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

Anyone else get an email about this? I'm head in from Boston to check it out.
  2. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Yes, I did, and I hope they get my RSVP properly because in the one I got, the email link wasn't "active" so I couldn't click on it, so I copied and pasted it and responded yes, so I'm going!
  3. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

I think they were full last I heard. But im definitely making the trek up
  4. MelissaY1

Well, I hope they got my reservations. Is this a show that's going to be filmed? I noticed on the invite it says a release form is required to be signed.
  5. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

I received two emails from them confirming, sounds like its a warm up for the shows in dec
  6. MelissaY1

Oh, see I didn't receive anything back yet, but I did respond over a weekend. So perhaps nobody was around to pick up the email yet. I had no idea they were coming back to NYC in December.
  7. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

They're not. They're in Cali for a bunch of dates.
  8. MelissaY1

Ah, ok, well just got email this morning, I'm CONFIRMED. So I will definitely be there!