1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Under the Spell of Ms. Noodle

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by The Count, May 20, 2004.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi guys, it seems that Hollywood's smitten with the sister of Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World. According to some recent articles, Kristin Chenoweth who played the role of Mr. Noodle's Sister, Ms. Noodle is up for some big movie roles. She's currently playing the role of Glenda the Good Witch in the Broadway play Wicked until July 18th of this year, during which she'll be filming her role for the new Steve Martin Pink Panther movie. And it seems that she'll also play Marie, the nosy neighbor in the new Bewitched movie starring Nicole Kiddman in the stellar role. You can go to www.filmforce.ign.com and check it out.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.
  2. mupvisiongirl

mupvisiongirl New Member

YAY! I lurv Kristin Chenoweth so this makes me all sorts of happy. I think she'd be hilarious as the nosey neighbor in bewitched :flirt:
  3. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

All though she is a good actress I'm really bummed out that she's going to be playing the nosy neighbor named Marie. The neighbor on Bewitched is Gladys Kravitz. I sure hope the Ephrons (Nora and Delia who wrote the script) aren't going to mess up the movie version of my favorite show of all time :mad:
  4. Starbelly

Starbelly New Member

Rest in peace Mr. Noodle. It was a shock to find out he had passed.