1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Under the Mistletoe

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by bouncingbabyfig, Dec 1, 2011.

1. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Chapter 1

Kermit took a deep breath and exhaled, fog leaving his mouth. While the weather had been cold, not a single flake had fallen from the gloomy sky. Anxiously pacing in front of his car, he waited while his dinner partner made herself presentable. Finally, the door to the magnificent mansion slowly opened to reveal a stunning pig. Piggy's hair cascaded down her back in soft, golden waves. Her outfit was a ruby red, floor length dress with spaghetti straps. She wore white gloves with a white boa around her shoulders. Kermit's breath was stolen away by her beauty. Piggy smiled at Kermit and walked down to the car, making sure to sway her curvacious form with each step. reaching her main man, er frog, she leaned and kissed him on the cheek while he helped her into the front seat. Racing around to the driver's seat, Kermit subtly checked for a certain box that held a very special something for a certain special someone...
    That's all I have for now! It will get longer, I promise! Review please!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------------
    Good start. I have a soft spot for holiday tales...

---------------------
  3. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Aww, thanks newsmanfan! Don't we all love the holidays?

Chapter 2: Baby it's Cold Outside
    Kermit and Piggy sat at a small booth in the back of the restaurant. It was secluded from onlookers and any tabloid writers who might disturb their meal. While Piggy had eaten two pasta bowls and a salad with wine, Kermit had barely touched his meal, merely shuffling it around his plate. Piggy's eyes held concern for her long time boss and lover.
    "Is everything alright mon capiton?" Piggy asked quietly, reaching over to grasp his hand. Kermit smiled warmly, grasping her gloved hand tightly, afraid to let go.
    "Don't worry, Piggy," he murmered, pressing a kiss into the fabric.
    "I'm fine, perfect in fact!" The two smiled at eachother. Realizing they were still holding hands, Piggy reluctantly pulled her hand away, blushing. Kermit cleared his throat and tried to loosen up his collar, both the green and the white one.
    "As a matter of fact, Piggy, there was something I wished to discuss, rather ask of you..." Piggy turned her marvelous blue eyes toward Kermit, causing him to blush and stutter.
    "Yes?" she breathed silkily.
    "Um, well you see, err, I was wondering if, um...." Piggy's patience was starting to wear thin.
    "Spit it out, Frog." She said, annoyed.
    Kermit gulped and took a deep breath, steadying out his nerves. The butterlies he had snacked on earlier started to flutter.
    "Miss Piggy?" he asked, pulling out a green velvet box. Piggy's eyes opened wide.
    "We have known eachother along time, you are the only woman I can ever love. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. the Frog?" He asked, bending on one knee. Piggy looked at him, her eyes were sparkling with tears of joy.
    "Took you long enough." she answered, scooting over to her new fiance. Both kissed for along time. A couple of old guys sat on the booth over watching them.
    "Looks like thet're in love," Statler comented.
    "I used to be in love," Waldorf answered dreamily.
    "Yeah, but Queen Elizibeth was already taken", chortled his companion. Waldorf frownedat his heckling friend.
    "Heckle them, not me you old fool."
    Kermit and Piggy walked out of the fancy restaurant, smiling.
    "You know what would be nice?" Piggy asked while they walked to the car. Kermit only 'hmmd' an answer, much too happy to speak.
    "A Christmas wedding." she said exhilerated from the evening. Kermit looked down and smiled at his wife-to-be.
    "As you wish." he answered pulling her close. Piggy stepped back, a frown furrowing her brow.
    "That only gives us three weeks to plan!" She exclaimed. I have to call the baker, the sermon, my hairdresser and fashion designer! Oh! So much to do and so little time, Kermie!" Both got into the car and Kermit listened as she rattled off a list of things to do.
    "Piggy." he said causing her to stop mid sentence.
    "Shouldn't we wait till tomorrow to start on that? I kind of wanted to celebrate this evening another way, without worrying about planning."
    "Oh." Piggy said sheepishly.
    "What did you have in mind?" Kermit smiled as they pulled up to her house.
    "Come inside and I'll show you," he said mischievously, helping her out of the car, Kermit swept piggy into his arms and raced up the porch into the house. Neither one left the entire night, both too busy with each other to care about the time.

'Kay, a little more adult, but I'm trying to keep it G rated. The next chaper will be up soon. Please review and tell me how I'm doing on characterization. I don't want to put a bad name on the muppets... Thanks!!
  4. We Got Us Active Member

Your off to a cute start! The way Kermie and Piggy are represented in most fan-fics (sincere lovers) is a little new to me, but I can't say I don't love it and your doing a good job. Since so far it's just them (and Statler and Waldorf, who were great) there's not a whole lot I can say about characterization. Keep it up! I love me some Muppet Christmas stories!
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  5. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Teehee! bless your soul, no one has really replied to any of my stories! THAAAAANK YOU!:sing:;):)
  6. We Got Us Active Member

Count on it, sista!
  7. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

8. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I love it when kermit gets gushy mushy and romantic!
  9. We Got Us Active Member

Me too. >clasps hands, waits patiently for more< :drool:
  10. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Don't worry, after school today I promise!! Thank you for posting and folliwing me miss kermie! love both of your avatars' btw!:):D
  11. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Chapter 3, Part One: All I want for Christmas is You!

Kermit slid out out of his bed. He hadn't left Piggy's until two this morning. Groggily, he walked to the bathroom and slipped into the shower. As his body warmed up so did his mind. Kermit began to think about the wedding, the invitations, food,...etc. Kermit shook his head clearing his head once more. I've only been engaged for a night and already I'm starting to sound like Piggy, he thought mildly to himself. Walking out of the small bathroom, Kermit dried off quickly and headed to the studio. Pulling into the parking lot, kermit noticed no cars. He frowned for a moment, thinking it unusual. Checking his watch, it read ten sharp. Shrugging, the green amphibian walked from his truck to the studio doors, finding both slightly open. Kermit made a face. That's really unusual, he thought. Scooter never leaves the doors unlocked. Walking into the studio, Kermit was hit with brightly lit lights and surrounded by shouts of: SURPRISE! Kermit's mind realed as he was bombarded with congrats and questions. Finally spinning to a stop, Kermit found himself next to Miss Piggy at a table lined with sweats, flowers, and other assortments of food.
    "Is Mon Capiton happy?" Piggy breathed lovingly into his ear. Kermit turned to smile at the love of his life. "As long as I have you, I'll always be happy."
    Blushing Piggy turned to Foo Foo.
    "Kermit, meet my head bridesmaid. Kermit grinned and walked around Piggy to hud the white poodle.
    "How you doing, sugar?" she asked chirpilly.
    "Good, how are you Foo? 'You keeping Rowlf in line?" Foo barked out a laugh.
    "Yeah, him and the pups. Of course Piggy keeps you in line!"
    kermit in turn laughed. A thought crossed his mind.... That's all I have. Love you all!
  12. We Got Us Active Member

Love it Figgie! (that's your new nickname, by the way ;-) Your desciption of the morning is nice, and I like the touch about Kermit noticing the door unlocked. ot sure why, but it made the part flow a little better. I'm thinking about starting up my own holiday tale. We'll have to urge each other along in order to have it done by Christmas time! Love ya, and I can't wait for more.

P.S. Your favorite Muppet is...?
  13. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Thanks, Wigitus! Love the nickname btw. Wigitus is yours until I come up with something better....:coy: part two of chapter 3 should be up in an hour or so. I had to cut it short because my teacher sorta caught me... but she undestands because she's a fan too! If you write a holiday tale, I'll love you foreva! Love you all!
    P.S. my favorite muppets are Kermit and Miss Piggy. I have a ducktape wallet of her. go figure. What's yours?
    We Got Us likes this.
  14. We Got Us Active Member

I like it! My favorite Muppet is Scooter, (also my crush, lol) and thirdly, my incessant nickname from my family and friends. I'll see if I can finish the first chapter tonight. And by the way, I was reading your fic during school too ;) I can't decide if we're nerds or rebels...
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  15. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

:)Haha probably both! Would you prefer Scooter, or Wigitus? P.S. I had a crush on Scooter too! Then I came to middle school and fell for a guy that looked like him..... He blew me off.:(
  16. We Got Us Active Member

Tut tut, that stinks. I always get guys that are about the opposite, strong and good looking but lazy and immature. Oh well, I can hope there's a nice one out there for me. Either nickname is cute, but Wigitus is a little more original. We can use those and confuse all the other people on the forum who haven't seen the thread. Ready for some more Muppets at Sea, Figgie?
  17. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

You betcha Wigitus! I never had a boyfriend. :(Either would work for me, just not the lazy and immature part. I'm hooping for someone special.:dreamy:
  18. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Chapter 3, Part Two:
    Kermit crossed to the other side of the crouded studio to where Fozzie stood sipping coffee. Seeing Kermit, Fozzie gave a wide smile and waved. kermit walked faster and hugged his old friend.
    "Waka waka! Congrats on the engagement, Kermit. Kermit smiled and said thanks.
    "You know Kermit, I went to a wedding so big that-" Fozzie never finished for Kermit interupted him.
    "Fozzie, I was wondering if you would be my best man at the wedding?" Fozzie's mouth hung open in silent shock.
    "K-kermit, you mean it?" Kermit laughed out loud.
    "Who else would I want to be there supporting me?" For a moment Fozzie thought about this.
    "Does this mean I have to walk you down the aisle and give you away?" he asked innocently.
    Kermit shook his head in wonderment. Somethings never change, he mused.
    "No, Fozzie. You stand next to me while Piggy goes down the aisle."
    "Oh good! I don't whink I could handle seeing you in white. Clashes with my fur." Fozzie frowned at his honey colored fur, while Kermit walked back to Piggy, shaking his head. While walking back, his nephew, Robin hopped next to him smiling.
    "Hey Uncle Kermit! can I be the Ring Bearer?" kermit laughed at his nephew in amusment.
    "Sure, Robin. In fact, you saved me the pain of looking for one." Robin turned to look at his uncle in shock.
    "I would have thought I'd be your first pick!" Robin said, a little aghast. Kermit smiled sneekily and wrapped one hand around Robin's neck, giving him a noogie.
    "I'm just messin' with you squirt!" He laughed as Robin squirmed unsuccesfully from his Uncle's grasp.
    Piggy came up behind Kermit and kissed him on the cheek. Caught by surprise, Kermit let go of Robin. He smiled at his fiance, leaning in for a full kiss. Almost touching, Kermit leaned in farther to complete the kiss, only to find himself being bowled over by his mischeivious nephew and brother, Danny.
    "Teaching him football now, are we?" Kermit muttered under the pile of green. His brother grinned widely at his smushed brother.
    "My kid, not yours." He retorted.
    "Dad and I have been practicing all summer and fall!" Robin croaked, his voice cracking. Clearing his voice embaressedly, he tried once again to speak. This time his voice cracked twice. Kermit and Danny looked at each other knowingly.
    "What?" Robin asked defensively. Kermit looked at his brother as if to say, You wanna tell him or should I? Sighing, Danny stood up and herded his son away, discussing puberty. Getting up as well, Kermit smiled sadly. He's groing up....

Review please!
  19. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Anyone there? Yooohooo?! Darn. Wigitus! Speak to me!!:eek:
  20. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I am here! And I love the connection between Kermit and his brother!