UK Toyfair photos

Luke

Reaction score
They didn't. It's not Indiana Jones, it's Adventurer Kermit ! :wink:

BStu78

Reaction score
I wish I had saved the Backstage picture, but I know its just a matter of time before Palisades releases it. The painted prototype looked amazing.

Love the new Fozzie sculpt. Perfectly on character and it's really nice to get a second emotion head like that. Hope they convince whoever they need to let them do the scrunched mouth Kermit. I'm digging how the Tux characters are coming out. The sculpts are all fanatastic. Hoping we get to see more of them, even if just as convention exclusives like Bunson/Beeker.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Tough Pigs tok the picture from the Palisades boards before it was removed. It has a red circle on (because this was the picture I posted when asking what the item circled was). Also, that Fozzie head isn't sculpted yet, or at least that isn't the actual sculpt. It's a photoshop mock up type think done by Frogboy4 (Jamie).

caper

Reaction score
I went to that site Figures.com and I did not see the Muppet Backstage with Rowlf and the Series 9 figures. All I saw was Series 7 and 8 figures. Can anyone help me with this coz I really wanna see series 9?

Thanks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those pictures were apparently taken down with a request from Palisades. They shouldn't be up on the Web.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Those pictures were apparently taken down with a request from Palisades. They shouldn't be up on the Web.
*Snaps fingers* Guess it's back to Samara or Mononoke for my av.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Palisades had requested that those pictures not show up on the web from the action figures sites. So, if you want the pic and want to keep it in your files, start downloading folks!