1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Sonia Manzano and Sesame Street on Good Morning America November 5

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by cahuenga, Nov 5, 2012.

1. cahuenga Active Member

Hi! Sonia Manzano just posted 50 minutes ago on Twiter: "On my way to meet The Count at Good Morning America for Red Cross appeal." I wonder if will be the first time we are going to see The count with a new performer! I mean, if he will spoke...
  2. cahuenga Active Member

For now Ive seen Grover at the phones with a bunch of celebrities, lile Tony Danza and Barbara Walters... waiting fot The Count and Sonia...
  3. Phillip Administrator

Here are some pics thanks to Sonia's posts on Twitter...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

wow this could be interesting.....
  5. SSLFan Well-Known Member

VERY interesting.
  6. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Why didn't I see this alert sooner? Did the Count sound good? Is there any video available.
  7. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

So did anyone see anything they would like to share, and thoughts cares worrys, fears or dreams.....
  8. SSLFan Well-Known Member

I think it was just Grover that appeared along with Sonia, not The Count.
  9. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

You're right. Thank God. I was worried about how the new count would sound like. Guess we still have a year to wait until we hear a new count.
  10. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

But that is good though it gives Matt time to be ready.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i was glad the count wasnt there 75& out of 100%