1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on The View March 14

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Hope we don't have to wait til the VERY end.....Kardashians....who cares....Bring on the Muppets!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know right?! I'm only putting up with this show for The Muppets. :p
  4. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Guess that's the perk of being a DISNEY owned TV show everybody in the audience gets copy before any of us do....that sucks! I'm buying mine Tuesday after work.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I KNOW!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! But I wasn't happy with the interview! They barely let Kermit or Piggy talk!!!
  6. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Piggy got more words in than Kermit...usual but MORE than usual
  7. Pinkflower7783

I know but then they all started talking at once! Kermit only got a few words in! They deserved more air time then that! Sorry not yelling just wanted to hear both of them talk more then the montley crew. X[
  8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

OH well...we did hear the sequel talk...and promotion of the movie on DVD and Bluray...so I guess we should be happy
  9. Pinkflower7783

Oh I am happy just the fact they were on! I think I was just disappointed they were only on for a few mins but I kinda figured that. :/ But yes I am so stoked about a new movie!!! But I wanted to bust through the TV when I heard everyone in the audience was getting a copy!!! LOL! But I kinda figured that was gonna happen. :/
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That was quick! And no Whoopi. Wow. She's been in so much Muppets stuff that it's strange she wasn't there when Kermit and Piggy appeared on her show. Hahaha.

They were in top form. How busy the Muppets are these days. Wonderful!!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

they were cute! i just wish they were on longer. i think when they've been on in the past they got to be on longer- like when kermit and fozzie were there, and miss piggy by herself
    frogboy4 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Yep that's what I was more disappointed in was not a lot of air time.
  13. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Short but hey, it was another ABC/Disney appearance. Can't help it if the gals just gotta talk. ;) Did love that they're not afraid to talk about a sequel, that's a green light if I ever saw one.
    LinkiePie<3 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  14. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I saw this when I was at the Y so I couldn't hear the sound very well.
  15. Pinkflower7783