This is a Muppet Newsflash!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
<Newsman entering screen,running to his desk>

This is a Muppet Newsflash!

*reading* Dateline,now: This just in Santa has decided to take a holiday. He is now vacationing on the beaches of Miami,along with Mrs. Claus.To take his place this year will be his elves Daniel,Rudy & Schmoo. When last spotted,the Christmas sleigh was heading over the Muppet newsroom. <Newsman looks up & gets klunked with a present> Thanks Schmoo!

Beauregard

Reaction score
THIS IS A MUPPET NES FLASH

Rouldolf the red nosed raindear has...

Wait, that can't be right. Rain?

*thunder*

*a storm breaks over the Newsman's head*

Bother...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
THIS IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH

Only just recently we recieved a report that Frosty the Snowman has melted. Yes, the beloved snowman was on his way back to the North Pole when he got too close to a burning building last night. And so, unlike the song says, Frost will in fact not be back again some day.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
THIS IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!

A plane carrying valuble items had to jettison it's cargo. The cargo was, 1000 pounds of platinum, (platinum falls on his right) and a "42" inch plasma TV. (TV falls on his left) Well I think this is the first time that nothing has fallen on me. Wait, i forgot something, a DELL com...(computer falls on him and knocks him out.)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
(News music: News man enters running to his desk)

THIS IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH!

There are rumors that someone on "The price is right" (The most popular game show in american history) has won a Motor home worth over $70,000! (Newsman to himself: I hope I don't get hurt by one!) (Just as he says that , the huge motor home falls down on him!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
This is a Muppet News Flash.

This just in. Muppet fans are desperatly petitioning that no more bad things happen to the Muppet Newsman.

*newsman gets belted by fruit and vegies from the audience*

Audience: Liar! Boo! Hiss! Give us some news we care about.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Newsman: This is a Muppet newsflash! I quit....

*leaves*

Animal *excitedly*: RE-PLACE!! RE-PLACE!! ANIMAL RE-PLACE!!