Things you like to wear.

superfan

Reaction score
Oh, Vivienne Westwood, Betsey Johnson...you know, the usual... I've got the cash, no worries, but I need a balance between harsh criticism and lots of "No, your butt does NOT look fat in that" reassurance.

Do accept this challenge?

gigi

Reaction score
What I Wear

Hi kiki,

Yes, I have never got into Emily the Strange, and i LOVE cargo pants!

gigi:flirt:

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
I usually wear whatever im in the mood for. Accessory wise I only wear things in my hair.

Kiki

Reaction score
gigi said:
Hi kiki,

Yes, I have never got into Emily the Strange, and i LOVE cargo pants!

gigi:flirt:
Hey gigi!
Are you new? Your join date is the 9/9/06. Once again... from me and everyone on the MC forum... welcome! I don't mind if you never got into Emily the strange, but I love her clothing coz it's so different. That's me for ya. :cool: :wink:
BTW, cargo pants ROCK!

gigi

Reaction score
?

Hi kiki,
My cousin, whos like 11, has suddenly become a goth and is loving Emily The Strange. We live in melbourne, do you know anywhere to buy it, for cheap, coz it's her birthday coming up, like next week!

gigi:excited:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
superfan said:
Do any of you girls ever shop at LUSH? (not fashion, but I thought I'd ask)
I love Lush but I'm not a girl :stick_out_tongue: I've never bought anything but I sometimes go in for a quick sniff
superfan said:
Well, at least we have H&M in common! haha! (and Madonna...she's all right :wink: )
I've gotta say though, have you seen the Madonna tracksuit? It's yuch, and that's coming from her biggest fan :stick_out_tongue:

superfan

Reaction score
I've neve been much into track suits anyway. Madonna can do what she likes, though, lucky girl. The other stuff there is pretty good though. Lots of layers.

And you MUST go into Lush and pick up something!
Can I recommend Sonic Death Monkey chocolate/coffee/hemp shower gel?
www.lush.com

:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
That's rully awesome, Superfan! :smile: Y'know what? I might go to 'Chaddy' (Chadstone) sometime these holidays and go there, eh?
Lush reminds me of Star&Rose. Does anyone know that brand? They might have a website. They sell stuff like jam body gel and toast-shaped face washers and choccie soap and rully sweet smelling lip-gloss! Check out their site -if they have one- sometime, they're awesome! :wink: