There's a New frog Hopping into ScrapsTV Studios

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
How did you cut out the white pupil? Did you use one of those paper punches they sell at Michael's?
funny story that was the hardest part...even finding sticker paper proved the be almost impossible..i actually have a lady friend,actually building it for her, who has earing that size and traced it then cut it out for me, she has a much steadier hand than i do...she has a zero gauge plug that was the perfect size...hole puncher ended up being to small

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
final pics...sorta im going to add some designs to her back and front

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Well she is done...hard work but she is finished and i really love how she came out...right now i just need a name...im holding a scrapstv contest to try and find it out..let me know what you guys think

here she is with the J frog

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Very nice. She's so cute with Freddy. Where are you holoding the contest?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fantastic Julio, she turned out great! I'm curious, I see you have something in her wrists to insert the rods into, what are they, and how do they keep the rods in place and such?

As for the name, the first thing that came to my mind was "Cherry", which may or may not be a good idea, considering she's a strawberry frog, and naming her "Cherry" might be confusing... another idea I had was "Ruby".

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Fantastic Julio, she turned out great! I'm curious, I see you have something in her wrists to insert the rods into, what are they, and how do they keep the rods in place and such?.
its basically really small plastic tubing ( ill take a close up pic of it tonight and post it) its glued between 2 foam pieces and the arm rod twists in and out