The Series of Unfortunate Events

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gosh Sarah. Come on. Where is your brain? I know you have a brain teh size of a planet, but is the planet really the size of half a pea?

She calls things 'in' dumby...

But seriously, I've read up to 7 missing four becasue it wasn't in the library.

Sooooooo, interesting. I still can't work out that author though. Sheeesh. What's the backstory with Lemmony Snicket. Who think he'l catch Olaf in the last book? And what, for crying out loud, is VFD?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I read through book 6 last summer and I really loved them too! I love the way they're written too. But those poor kids! There was a neat calendar of them for this year that has unfortunate events on most of the days.

I'm looking forward to the movie too. I'm very intrigued by Jim Carrey playing the Count but I also agree with Gonzo, Christopher Lloyd would do a fantastic job too. He was really scary in Roger Rabbit!!

lili

Reaction score
here is a pic of jim carrey in count olaf make-up.

the girl playing violet is australian, i've actually met her a couple of times and she's REALLY good.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Like, are they going to roll the stories into one, or what?

lili

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Like, are they going to roll the stories into one, or what?
the movie is of the first three books, so it's a reasonable assumption that they will do three books per film, so about 4-5 movies all up... if all goes well, that is.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lets see. Three books. The Marrage plot, the reptiles and the Leaches? Right?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love this. From IMDB:

Craig Ferguson: Person of Indeterminate Gender

They mean 'The person who looks neither like a man nor a woman'

He, he...talk about politically corect. I can't wait to hear Klaus, 'Oh NO! It's the person of indeterminate genter! RUN!'

Beauregard

Reaction score
NOOOOO! No! No! No! No! No!

I don't believe it. They were about to get away with their friend! How could she be eaten by the lions? No!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, but I almost cried in teh Hostile Hospital and the Carnavorous Carnaval.

Tell me, is Slipery Slope out yet?