The Power of Muppet Clothing!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay, i've talked about in other threads how my personal goal for 2010 was to lose weight/get in better shape. For various reasons, i haven't stuck to the specific month-by-month goal i laid out in January but i have overall been eating healthier and exercising more and while i haven't lost as much in pounds as i'd like to have by now (started off the year in my 250's - now in my 230's), i've noticed that i am losing fat.

So a total testiment to how i've succeeded so far came the other night when i was out at a bar (one which i hadn't visited for years) and soon before i was planning to leave, someone approached me and told me several times that i was the sexiest guy in there. The last time something like that had happened to me was over a decade ago at a different bar when someone on their way out came up and told me "I just wanted to let you know you are the hottest guy here" (which while kind of nice, took a lot of guts as i was there with my boyfriend at the time!)

Both times i was wearing a Muppet t-shirt. This recent experience, i was wearing my tan Kermit head t-shirt and the time before i was wearing my Cookie Monster "Just Eat It - COOKIE" T-shirt. Coincidence? I think not. Wearing Muppet clothes automatically makes someone more attractive - i know i'm totally drawn to someone i see wearing anything Muppet/Henson themed but then again i'm a Muppet Freak so i'm biased there - but i think these two incidents totally speak to the power of wearing Muppets!

lds1987

Reaction score
A lot of people like the muppets and want to show their love of it but feel like they're being childish for doing it (believe me I get lots of stares when I wear clothing with animated characters or puppets on it). They probably found you hot for 1. Your new figure. 2. The fact you are willing to show your love of the muppets. Also though you may not have lost much weight it probably has turned to muscle so don't let the lack of actual weight loss get to you. Go you! :wink: