The Others

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Here is a question I have always wondered. Do the Five main Fraggles ignore the other Fraggles? How come its alway Red, Boober, Gobo, Wembley, and Mokey all playing together? I haven't seen that many episodes, but It seems like we don't see much of the other Fraggles. Do they just hide from the five main? Is this a dumb question?

Sir Didymus

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
No, the Fraggle Five don't just ignore the other Fraggles. They quite get along with them!

For example, Wembley develops a crush for a Fraggle named Lou in "We Love you Wembley", and Boober seems to have a little "thing" for a Fraggle named Tosh (I LOVE Tosh!!! ^^ She's so adorable. And her beast is supah coo'!) in some later episodes (of course, this is just my analysis... I just think they'd make a FINE couple). And there's more! I just don't feel like writing it out.

And how do we REALLY know that the Fraggle Five are the MAIN Fraggles? They are the main Fraggles of the show, but for all we know the other Fraggles are off having some zany adventures too! The way I think of it is the Fraggle Five are like a clique, but they go off and talk to other Fraggles, play with other Fraggles, blah, blah, blah... but those other Fraggles have cliques of their own. So everyone's happy!

^_^ Debo

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I guess your right. My favorite part of Fraggle rock is the beggining, when all the Fraggles Are singing the theme! I've only seen 3 episodes, so that's why I asked this stupid question! LOL!

Sir Didymus