1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New 'Where are they Now?' Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Oct 30, 2012.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Put down your torch and pitchfork Prawnie, this isn't another one of those "Where is That Announcer?" threads. :p

Ozy's recent return has made me realize that MC seems to be going through another one of it's spells where a number of its members kind of disappear off the face of the earth, and I've realized that this isn't so much applying to just older members (though I HAVE been wondering about the likes of Caroline and anythingmuppet), but rather, some of more recent members have been disappearing as well, such as Double G (Gelfling Girl) and her best friend whose name escapes me at the moment... they had kind of become a modern-day Emma and Jackie around here. Seems like there was also a pair of brothers here that have disappeared recently as well.

So... where are you guys?
  2. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

HI!

D'Snowth, you are so sweet! :) Making a thread because I returned to whine about something, you shouldn't have! XD

So yeah, main reason why I disappeared off the face of the Earth is because school and taking care of my own apartment (oh BTW did I mention that I HAVE MY OWN APARTMENT NOW with my sister but that still counts, whee! :D), plus the mad hunt for a good church in Ye Big Honkin' City with Underwater Cowboy and other shenanigans has kept me busy. That being said, I AM BACK (for the moment), mwahahahahahaha! :crazy:

And yeah, where did people go? 0____0
  3. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    :flirt: Like, where have all the members gone,
    loooong time passing?

:sing: Watch out, sugah. I see a big monster headin' your way lookin' to bust up yo' strings!
    ----------
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  4. Nick22 Active Member

I know I wasn't mentioned in the MCers who disappeared, but I haven't been on in so long. Just rully busy I guess. But even coming back I see what you mean. Half the people I remember seeing around here all the time are gone. It's weird.
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was kind of refering mostly to members that had joined MC within the last couple of years or so... but yeah, I noticed you had disappeared as well, so welcome back Nick!
    Nick22 likes this.
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Not that I'm in the position to say, "Oh, I remember them", I tend to look at old members and see when they joined, and when they were last seen. Some came from the very beginning in 2002, and haven't been seen for years. It's just sad to think a friend will go off one day, never to see you again.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ehh even if I disappeared I doubt people would notice anyways. But for the ones who have been gone for awhile "WELCOME BACK!" Even though I'm still a newbie here. *goes into a corner*
  8. Skye Active Member

What? My ears were ringing, did someone say my name? ;)

Hi Snowthy!!!!
    Bill Bubble Guy likes this.
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Who's this stranger who doth darken our thread? :p
  10. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

My dear long lost MC sister.:excited::excited::excited:

I've really missed you. I hope you stay for a long time again.:):D
  11. heralde Well-Known Member

::GASP:: Hey Skye! :halo:
  12. Skye Active Member

Hi Marty! :) It's nice to be back here again.

And hey heralde! :zany: I hope all is well with you! :)
    heralde and Bill Bubble Guy like this.