1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets Take Tribeca Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by GelflingWaldo, Mar 28, 2005.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Text from the GelflingWaldo Files:

The Muppet Holding Company is holding an official contest at Muppets.com that will allow a lucky Muppet-fan (and three friends) to win a special trip to the premiere of "The Muppets Wizard of Oz". The sweepstake's prize will give the winner a trip to New York City's Tribeca Film Festival to attend the red-carpet world premiere of "The Muppets Wizard of Oz". The winner will be able to see the stars as they arrive on the red carpet, enjoy a special meet-and-greet with the Muppets, and get to watch "The Muppets Wizard of Oz" on the big screen before its TV premiere .

The contest is open to adults (18 years of age and older) who are legal residents of the United States. "The Muppets Take Tribeca Sweepstakes" began today and will end on April 17, 2005. To apply for the sweepstakes you must be a registered user of Muppets.com (this is something you can do for free, and takes only a few seconds).
    Click here to visit the official contest sub-site for more information, official rules, and to apply. Good luck!

:)
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

We'll there I go. I've made my invation. "I'M GOING TO WIN!!!!"
    sorry I'm just one of those never to win something like this. I hope I really do. I want to meet he muppeteers and Muppets all. *keeps mind on Muppets and Muppeteers* Thank G.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

NO FAIR! NO FAIR! Me, a. not old enough. b. Not in America....

Oh well....
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I hope whoever wins is truly a hardcore fan who can appreciate it. I remember in 1996 there was a 'win a trip to the set of Muppets Tonight' thing, and a couple years ago for some UK Muppets thing they had a 'Win a trip to hollywood to see the muppet studios'...so these muppet sweepstakes happen only now and then.
  5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Sweet! I hope I win I hope I win I hope I win!!

If I don't, though, I hope one of you all win!

Good luck, folks!
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Well if I don't win you take me and if I win I'll take you. Hows that for a deal Andy?
  7. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Good luck guys.
  8. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

I Am Soooooooooooo Mad I Cant Enter Cause I Am Under 18!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Gonna Ask My Mommy If She Can Enter 4 Me Cause She Loves The Muppets Too And We Wanted To See This Bad So I Hope She Says Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. AndyWan Kenobi

I appreciate the offer, but my wife would be way jealous if I won and didn't take her with me...

:)
  10. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Remember that if you win, you can take up to three (3) friends. ;)

From Contest rules: "...Grand Prize Winner will win a three-day/two-night trip for four (4) people to the April 27, 2005, Tribeca Film Festival world premiere screening of the movie, 'Muppets Wizard of Oz'..."
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

I entered. So who wants to go with me?? I've got two spots avaliable (My dad has one) So start bidding ;).
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I entered!! WOOT!!
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'll go with you...er...provided we get free air-fares too ;)
  14. AndyWan Kenobi

Ahem... Now that I feel silly for not reading the rules and not knowing that the winner can take more than one person... :o

Of course! Sounds like a sweet deal! :) :)
  15. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

i dont know who im gonna bring with me if i win but my 4 year old cuzin wants to go REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!! i wish i could bring ALL OF MY FAMILY :)
  16. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Whoever wins has to PROMISE to take lotsa pictures!!!! Then they can be posted here on MC for all to see!!!

I'd LOVE to win, but like the rest of you, if I don't win then I hope somebody who truly appreciates the Muppets wins!!!
  17. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Do you think they'd allow us to take pictures or do you think that would be forbidden?
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

"Open to entrants who are ... legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C."

**cries**

:sympathy: :( :cry:
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thats ok. Everyone makes mastakes.
  20. AndyWan Kenobi

Yeah, I was just being all anti-establishment and refusing to read all the "rules" and "regulations" that "the man" was imposing on the Muppets...

;)