1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets. Second place in the Top Box Office

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MUPPETMONKEY, Nov 27, 2011.

1. MUPPETMONKEY

MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

heralde likes this.
  2. MUPPETMONKEY

29. 5 million dollars and 42 million dollars since Wednesday
  3. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

* flaps arms around* YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

5. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

awesome. i bet it tops next weekend. because twilight is going to fall off a cliff, like it always does and there's no other family releases
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yes! Now I can post this in the "What Made you Happy Today?" thread
  7. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Makes me very happy :D Although first place would've been ideal, I shouldn't push it ;)
  8. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I think we all knew Twilight was going to take the #1 slot, so that comes as no surprise... but just look how great Muppets did! That's remarkable! This pleases me SO much!

I'm going to see it again tomorrow (the first time on my own) and I'm in cahoots with a friend to go see it sometime next weekend. :D
  9. MUPPETMONKEY

Well, Twilight aside, The Muppets is the #1 family movie in America!!!