The Muppets Perform Harry Potter.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
This is my first Muppet Fic. It includes Fraggle Rock, Bear in the Big Blue House, Mystery Science Theater, Jeff Dunham, Ronn, Ghost of Faffner Hall, Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Little Muppet Monsters, Greg the Bunny, Jim Henson Hour and many other puppet characters...Be nice to me, please!
------------
Muppets Preform Harry Potter, chapter 1.
Kermit peeked out from the wings, his eyes scanning the audiance. With a burst of music, Kermit hopped onto stage, waving his arms happily.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And welcome again to the Muppet Show! But sadly, there's no guest stars this time around..." at this the frog was pelted by a series of boo's and hisses from the audiance, some even started to leave. "...Wait! Don't go!" Kermit's face scrunched abit, then sighed. "Tonight, the Muppet Preformers will bring you into the world of Harry Potter!" With this, most of the audiance began to take there seats once more.

"Alright...thats better." Kermit nodded, then hopped into the Orchistra pit, taking a seat on a stole, reaching under it to pull out the novel from the famous writter.
"Now, you must be warned... We don't exactly follow things by books around here... But, we try..." Kermit's speech was cut off when a blue hand grabbed the book, taking it from the frog, who could only watch as Cookie Monster ate it in a flurry of fur and paper.
"Mmm! Me like heavy reading!" Cookie Monster exclaimed, before Kermit shouted at the blue shaggy monster, who fled backstage.
"I'm sorry about that...But as you can see, we're getting help tonight. Their is alot of characters in this book series, so we need alot of Muppets... But now, let us begin, shall we?" Kermit gave the signal.
"Right boss!" Came a semi robotic voice, as the lights dimmed.
"The Muppets present, Harry Potter, written by J.K.Rowling." Kermit nodded to the smaller figure in the orchistra pit, Nigel, who started to guide the band into the familliar Harry Potter theme.

"Many years ago, or, very recently, as some may tell you, a war broke out. Good Wizards and Bad Wizards, taking sides, trying to rid the world of each other..." Kermit began, as the curtains on stage opened, and showed a house, with lights flashing, sparks flying, explosive booms being heard.
"It was an all out war, and the target, was a certain family...The Potters." Kermit read off of a second booklet.
On stage, Scooter rushed out of a door, holding a stick in one hand, looking nervous. "Lily! Get Harry out of here! Protect our son!" Scooter called back over his shoulder.
"No! We'll fight him together!" Skeeter entered, holding her wand, before Scooter grabbed her wrist.
"No, you protect Harry, I'll hold him off." He kissed Skeeter, thankfully, not fully, but the angle did make it seem like it. Skeeter glared at her brother.
"You're getting to into this, Geek." She hissed under her breath, as Scooter sighed.
"Just getting into the role."
"You don't have to get that into it."
"Oh, but look who became Ms. Over-Acting!"
"I was not Over-Acting!"
"Are you two finished?" Kermit grumbled at the two teens, who both looked at there boss, before nodding. "Good...Anyways...Lily nodded, and rushed into the back bed room, to defend their baby, Harry. But just as she closed the door..." Kermit looked at the front door of the set, which was blown off it's hinges. "The evilest dark wizard of them all approached."

The Dark Wizard, as mentioned, slinked into the room, the hood over his head covered everything, but a long, crooked blue nose. Kermit gulped, then quickly read away. "I can't beleive this..." He cleared his throat, ".. Lord Voldemort..." The name made Lips snicker into his trumpet, giving Kermit quite a shock. The frog looked at the long, yellow haired musician, glaring.
"Sorry 'bout dat..." Lips sheepishly said, as the audiance chuckled abit.
"Riiight..." Kermit grumbled. "And this is only the first act, people..." Kermit shook his head. "Anyhoo. Lord Voldemort was here on a mission... To kill Harry Potter..."
The dark robed figure stopped and in a familiar voice. "Wait, kill? Thats... kinda brutal, Kermit."
"Gonzo, just say your lines... Waldo, get ready with the effects."
Above the stage, Waldo C. Graphic nodded, chuckling.
The Dark Lord held up his wand, pointed at Scooter, and shouted. "Avada Kedabra!" And with a sudden cackle of manic glee, Crazy Harry blew up the spot Scooter was standing on, sending the teen into the rafters, where Seymore caught him.
"Thanks Seymore." Scooter sighed, holding his head.
"I'm just glad to be able to help now." The elephant grinned.

Kermit, looking up to the rafters, nodded. "Now, with the first obsticle out of the way..." He watched as the set was pushed, by three people. Beuregard, Herry Monster, and Sweetums all pushed the set, as if a camera was panning to the second room, where Skeeter was cradleing a bundle of blankets.

"Everything will be ok, Harry..." She was cut off as the door was this time, opened, and the Dark Lord stepped in, holding his wand menacingly.
"Please! Don't! He's just a little kid!" Skeeter pleaded with him. "I'll do anything.." And the door exploded.
Both Skeeter and Gonzo yelped, as Crazy Harry popped into the cut out window. "Sorry bout that! Delayed fuse! AHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled, running off stage.
Gonzo shook his head, before pointing at Skeeter. "Avada Kedabra!" Skeeter gave a wail, as she too, was not blown into the rafters, but sent flying by a wire rig, worked by Bobo.
Gonzo turned, the hood falling from his head, grinning. "Is this my best preformance or what?"
"Gonzoooo" Kermit sighed. "Just do the deed!"
Gonzo nodded, and pointed his wand to the bundle of blankets. "Avada...KEDABRA!" , but this time, Gonzo was the one hoisted away, as Waldo surrounded said bundle in lights.
"With his parents gone, Harry was now an orphan..." Kermit said, sadly.
Robin, Kermit's eager nephew, poked his head out of the blankets, and smiled reassuringly. "Things can only get better, right Uncle Kermit?"
Kermit nodded abit, then looked at the audiance. "For those of you who read the books, you know better, don't you? Alright. Anyways..." the frog cleared his throat again.
"Harry was found by Hagrid, who was given the mission to retrieve Harry from his house..." Just then, a large figure burst through the wall of the set, looking shocked.
"Oops...Sowwy." Junior Gorg scratched his head.
"Its alright, Jr. Just grabbed the blankets and go see Dumbledore." Kermit assured the gorg.
Jr nodded, scooping Robin up, and rushed off.

Kermit nodded, turning the page. Just like last time, the set was changed, now on a street setting. "Now, Hagrid was taking Harry to the Head Master of Hogwarts, Dumbledore. The nicest wizard around..." Kermit looked on stage, to see Brewster, the theater guru was fast asleep, with Mildred, in witches hat, standing next to him.
"Brewster, wake up, you old fool." Mildred gently swatted his arm. "Its our turn."
"Zzzz...Oh! Oh yes! Erm...Where is Hagrid?" Brewster adjusted his wizarding robes.
As on cue, Junior rushed onto the stage, carrying the blankets holding Robin. "Here's Hawwy!" He grinned, utterly proud of himself.
"Thank you Hagrid..." Brewster looked down to 'Harry' and grinned. "This is only the start of your journey..." He said, leaving the small frog on a doorstep, and turning. "Come..."
Mildred waved to the young amphibian, as Junior began to cry.
"Don't worry, Hagrid, you'll see him again." The old man reassured Hagrid.
Gorg nodded, and the three of them walked off.

Kermit watched them, nodding his head. "And thats it for the first act, ladies and gentlemen. Now, we must take a quick break, to change costumes, sets, maybe go to the bathroom..." Kermit then heard another explosion. "... Throw a net over Crazy Harry...." He shook his head. "But we'll get right back into it as soon as we can. So please, sit back and enjoy yourselves while we get ready.... Hey, somethings missing..." Kermit looked up into the balcony. "How come you two aren't making fun of this show?"
"We enjoy the books, frog!"
"Yeah!" The two old hecklers, actually looked over the books in hand, chuckling.
"Oh...I see...Anywho! We'll be right back!"
-------
This idea's been milling around in my head for a while... So many muppet characters fit JKR's characters to a t...So I thought it'd be fun to combind them. Anyways. Feed back is loved! Please be gentle though!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Rushes in like a certan hook-nosed fiend. <333333333333333!

Muppets + HP, finally done justice. As I always say, if it makes you feel happy or proud or achieved in writing this if only for yourself, then keep it going until reaching the end.

This reminds me of another one-off shot fic where the Muppets performed the battle sequence from the Lord of the Rings movies.
Also, it reminds me of my own parody plans, Crazy Harry Potter. That, and the parody that makes me LOL every time based on the Betty Botter tongue-twister.
Wondering... If Gonzo's Tom Marvolo Riddle, then who would Uncle D play? At any rate, I need more to be posted soonish. Please?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
*Rushes in like a certan hook-nosed fiend. <333333333333333!

Muppets + HP, finally done justice. As I always say, if it makes you feel happy or proud or achieved in writing this if only for yourself, then keep it going until reaching the end.

This reminds me of another one-off shot fic where the Muppets performed the battle sequence from the Lord of the Rings movies.
Also, it reminds me of my own parody plans, Crazy Harry Potter. That, and the parody that makes me LOL every time based on the Betty Botter tongue-twister.
Wondering... If Gonzo's Tom Marvolo Riddle, then who would Uncle D play? At any rate, I need more to be posted soonish. Please?
Well, you'll see. Uncle Deadly is to awesome to play Voldemort... But with this being the muppets, rolls will change through out. Keep your eye out for it... I should have the next chapter soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good, I look forward to it. Hmmm, with Gonzo as Lord V, maybe that opens up the possibility of Uncle D as Professor Snape? That was the casting that kept giving me trouble. Also, though it's been pronounced dead by its author (shame rully)... Would also say you check der Squeeker's Something Wicked, accessible via links in the FLI or library index thread here in FanFiction.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Here it is, Part 2, the famous Hagrid meeting Harry scene.
Gonzo is getting way into his villian role. Plus, he makes such a great bad guy, I may keep him. Plus, whose Voldemort's best 'friend'? WormTail...And what's Wormtail? A :shifty:!
----------

Kermit walked back stage, where he saw Gonzo taking off the dark cloak hood, eyes wide. Kermit walked over to him.
"Gonzo, you where great, but its Avada Kadavra." the flippered host sighed as Gonzo nodded rapidly.
"Yeah, but I'm an Arteest! I should have creative freedom!" Gonzo posed, making Kermit sigh.
"Are you sure you're cut out for the villian, Gonzo?"
"Oh sure, Kermit! It was a ball!" He then was off like a bullet, cackling at his own ideas forming in his head. Kermit could only watch in fear, as Gonzo dissappeared in the gaggle of Muppets gathered around the backstage area.
Kermit sighed, then pressed the button on the intercom. "Ok, next scene please, all who are going to be in this scene, please have your costumes ready!" He then turned to the rest of the cast from the first bit.
"You guys did really great out there." the frog encouraged. "Lets just hope the others can pull it off."
Skeeter slid up to Kermit, playfully flirting. "Aw, thanks Greeny." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, before laughing at Kermit's disgruntled look.
"Yeeeeahhh..." The frog then gripped the next booklet for this segment. "Hooboy, if it took that long to get in the first part, this one will be a doozy..."
"Ya called?" Cotterpin saluted up at Kermit from her spot on the desk.
"Uh, no Cotterpin, not yet at least. Why don't you go see if you can find others who can help pass out refreshments to the audiance." Kermit the hurried onto the stage, followed by Beauregard lugging major set peices, Beaker, Herry, Sweetums, Thog, Bobo, and Scooter all helping as much as they could.

Kermit then hopped into the band pit, fixing himself so he sat Indian style on his famous stool, looking at the gathered audiance. "Ok! In just a few seconds, we'll have the second part ready, so bear with us, and Fozzie, if you try it..." But Kermit was to late.
"I am with you! Ahhhh!" Fozzie took off his brown hat, wiggling his ears and eyebrows rapidly, only to be booed off stage. Grover watched at the bear retreated, then looked out into the theater.
"Tough crowd..." the blue monster nodded to himself.

And soon, the curtains where opened, as the lights where brightened, the band cued up, and Kermit, after taking a sip of water, cleared his throat. "Ok, the long awaited scene two..." He opened his book.
"Ten years after his parents where murdered, Harry was left in the care of his only pair of living Blood relatives, the Dursley's." Kermit then looked up at the stage.
King Ploobis, with fake mustache, unfolded a newspaper, grunting. "Mmm... Petunia, is breakfast ready yet?"
Petunia, in question, was played by the skinny, somewhat bird like Queen Peuta, who basicly shrieked at her husband. "Is that all you care about! Food! I swear, Ploobis..."
Ploobis was rapidly shaking his head, pointing at his mustache, then at the glaring frog in the band pit. "Peuta, this is the best job we've had in a good eon, get it right!" The reptillian king slammed his fist on the table.
"I mean, Vernon..." Peuta sighed. "Yes...Breakfast is almost ready..."
"The Dursley's are pretty much, the second group of villians you see, and they don't like that Harry is a wizard, but they never told him he was... The Dursleys also have a son... Dudley." Kermit narrated, looking up at the set.

Big Mean Carl then errupted from the wings, grabbing one of the chairs and devoured it, belching. With a pause, for dramatic affect, he bowed, " Thank you!"
Ploobis patted Carl on the back. "That's muh boy!" Ploobis then shoved Carl away. "Go get the freak!"
Carl blinked, before rushing off to the stairs in the middle of the stage, ripping them appart, grabbing a scared Gobo in his furry hands, and tossed him across the stage, bowing and bellowing. "THANK YOU!"

Gobo landed in his chair up right, looking dazed, then fixed his prop glasses, black wig, and beamed at the response he got from the audiance.
Ploobis sneered at him, one eye closed.
Gobo gulped, shrinking in his chair, as Carl rushed in, a hand full of letters. "Bill, bill, bill, Playpig, Insanity thing, Letter to Harry..." He announced off, before rapidly taking a what seemed like, twelve take, and handed the Letter to Harry to Ploobis.
"Who on Earth would write you aletter!" Ploobis then opened Carl's mouth, placing the letter in it, then closing the mouth. As soon as he did that, Carl belched, and what seemed like thousands of the same letter erupted.
Ploobis covered Peuta in what appeared to be protection, but then the green, ugly ruler of Gorch thrust Peuta infront of him, grinning at the audiance, as Carl went cross eyed, still spewing out letters.

"After that scene, the Dursley's went to a vacation home..." Kermit looked at the stage, as the curtains closed swiftly, then opened, showing an old shack den, a stairs leading to the backstage second floor, a old door, and a large fireplace.
Gobo layed on the floor, drawing a cake in the sand. "Make a wish Harry..." As he blew out the 'candle's he drew, and Jr. Gorg then burst through the door, looking shocked once more.
"Erm...Who...Who are you?"
Carl then grabbed Gobo, pointing at Gorg. "He was in your show, wasn't he? He's the gorg."
Gobo almost sighed in defeat, looking at Carl. "I know that, but he's Hagrid for this play..." with a shrug, Gobo got back into character. "What do you want?"
"I came to personally deliver a message." Gorg reached into his massive jacket pockets, pulling out many things, including one Benny Rabbit.
"Ey! Put me down!" the angry rabbit glared, making the gorg yelp in surprise, before finally finding the letter, handing it to Gobo.
"Whats this?" Gobo took it.
Ploobis and Peuta came rushing down stairs, Ploobis holding a club, ready to thump Gorg, only to have the massive child grab the club and hand it to Carl, who promptly, ate it, with a triumphant, "THANK YOU!"
"You're a wizard Harry." Gorg said, smiling down at Gobo.

Kermit then continued to read, as the scenes of Jr. and Gobo walked through and spoke, only to look up. "Ryan didn't plan on typing this much, but hey, its worth it..." and continued reading.
Junior then paused for a second, holding his hands up. "Oooh! Wait one minute, Harry, I got a surprise for you!" And rushed off.
Gobo watched the lumbering giant, and looked into a window, seeing a brookstick, a small grin forming. It wasn't long before the gorg's youngest child returned, arms behind his back.
"For your eleventh birthday, Harry!" Junior then presented a cage, housing an owl, who looked very angry.
"Man, why'd I have to be dragged into this?" Hoots grumbled, before sneezing, sending flower dust everywhere. Junior smiled, then guided Gobo off stage.

"Once again, fair viewer, we must pause, for we must re-decorate the sets, costumes, and cast. And, I'm feeling abit peckish myself...Sadly, the books don't come with bookworm side dishes." Kermit sighed, before giving the signal to close curtains.

Backstage, Gobo was waiting for Kermit. "How'd I do, Kermit?" the Orange Fraggle of Adventure spoke softly.
"Very good, Gobo, you make a perfect Harry." Kermit then rushed to his desk, looking around. "Booklette three..." He then shuffled some pages, only to have Grover bump into him. "Gack! Oh, Grover... Erm... Are you in this next part?"
Grover shook his head, then nodded, then shook his head, before finally, stareing blankly at Kermit, shrugging. "I dunno, Frog."
Kermit sighed in his signature disgruntled sigh, before Ploobis and Peuta came and cornered the frog.
"Kermit, with all due Muppet Respects, this is the highlight of our career! We better get more parts!" Ploobis grabbed Kermit by the shoulder, shaking him.
"Yes! Yes! There's more parts for you two! Don't worry!" Kermit broke away from the scaly grip of Ploobis, and rushed to the intercom. "Strangepork, Goblins, Wembley, Vicky, stand by!" Kermit then rested his head against his hand. "We really need to stop doing these complex plays..."
------------
Thats right, the Wand, Gringotts, and meeting Ron and Hermione are coming up!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs at it all, loving it.

Pewta as Petunia Derzly? Excellent choice, 1 bonus point.
Hoots as Headwick? Would recommend his granddaughter Athena for that, an Hoots for Erryl, though it's your own choice.
Wemley and Vicki as the other parts of the original Potter Trio. That's good. In my parody version I had Ernie and Prairie Dawn, with Bert as Percy—the recipient of all the Weezly's children's teasing pranks.
Also, points for Mildred as Professor Magonnigle, whose voice I can imitate, at least the version done by Jim Dale.

More please!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Part three! With some great cameos!

Kermit didn't even bother to remind the audiance where they where at, as the two Hecklers kept remind them.
"Just remember, the little orange weirdo, and the big dumb weirdo are in that dirty alley." Waldorf called, looking over the railing to the balcony.
"Yeah, and the two weirdos are going to meet more weirdos!" Statler chimed in, the two crotchity old men chuckling.

Kermit rushed on stage, glareing up at them. "Enough of that you two!" He then turned to the ever eager audiance, where he could see, a woman, sitting in the front row, looking excited. With out a second thought, Kermit took his place on his stool, legs folded under him, as he opened booklette three.
"Now, Harry and Hagrid had to get to Gringotts..." He looked up at the stage, then to the audiance. "For those of you who HAVEN'T read the book, Gringotts is a bank runned by Goblins... And we must thank a very special someone who's letting us use his goblins..." Kermit looked at the wing, where Jarath the Goblin prince stood, arms crossed, smiling.
"It was my pleasure, Kermit... Just remember, we get paid extra for each Goblin..." He grinned.
Kermit gulped, then whispered. "But...there's only supposed to be ten!"
"I know, but where's the fun in that?" Jarath laughed, walking backstage.

Kermit shook his head. "Anyways! Along the way to get to Gringotts, they met a soon to be teacher of Harry's, Proffessor Querrel." Kermit turned to the stage.
One of the many directors of this new Muppet Show, Nigel, rushed was shoved hard onto the stage by Sal, who gave Kermits the thumbs up. In Nigel's furry, green hand, was a cup of what Kermit could only discribe as the coffeeist smelling coffee.
Junior waddled up to Nigel, grinning. "Why! If it isn't Pwoffessor Querrel!" The Gorg patted Nigel on the back, making the frackle like creature fall to the ground, then get up, eyes so wide, everyone in the theater thought they would burst from his head.
"WHO TOLD YOU THAT!" Nigel shrieked, only to calm down. "Yes...I...I'm P-p-p-proffessor Querrel..." He fixed the turban over his head, and twitched rapidly, grabbing Gobo's hand. The Anti-Droop as he was known, started to rapidly bounce in place, so fast it looked like he was vibrating, this sent the fraggle also to start shaking.

Kermit shook his head, then noticed Grover was handeling back stage refreshments. "And now we find out why Nigel's extra hyper tonight..." the frog shook his head. "Now, at Gringgotts, the tightest, most secure bank in the wizarding world, was runned by Goblins..."
The set changed, once more, as Goblins from Jarath's own personal army, swarmed around the lobby area, each doing his own thing. One was carrying stacks of gold, as he tried to rush as fast as he can. Another appeared to be choking on said gold, while others laughed at him, and up at the main teller's desk, was Hoggle.
"Name please?" Hoggle fixed the tiny glasses he was given for this role, as he, in the most dignified way, dabbed his quill into the ink.
"Harry Potter!" Junior beamed.
"Does Mr. Potter have his key?"
Junior's beam vanished, as he started to look through his many pockets, placing random nic-naks on the desk, includeing one very angry Benny. "I know its in here somewhere!" Junior then noticed Benny, opened the rabbit's mouth, and yanked out the key. "Here it is!"
"Follow me, you will." Came a raspy voice behind Gobo and Junior, as the trio then road a cart down to a tunnel, which Thog and Sweetums where seen, setting up safe doors.
"This way, yes?" The small, odd little goblin lead them to the safe.
After Gobo retrieved what he wanted, and Junior got the special item from Dumbledore's shopping list, Hagrid sent Harry to get a wand.

Gobo stood infront of the wand shop, looking nervous. Before a pig with glasses opened the door. "Ah! I've been expecting you!" Strangepork laughed. "Come in, come in, ve have much vork to do!" He pushed Gobo in, laughing. "Now, Harry, de vand chooses its owner! You don't choose de vand!" Strangepork then grabbed a small box, taking it from the wall, and handing it to Harry, after much chaos of falling boxes and a small fire, which Strangepork loved, a wand has chose it's owner.
The pig scientist stared. "... Thats odd, wery odd in deed." He rushed to his desk, looking through a receipt book, eyebrows scrunching. "This vand has a brother! ...A brother that tried to kill you, Harry..."
Gobo gulped. "Tried to kill me?"
"Indeed... Lord Woldemort's wand..."

At this, Kermit was startled as most of the Mayhem band laughed at the new pronounceation of the Dark Wizard's name. Kermit glared at them, only to have Animal continue laughing.
"Cool it Animal." Floyd looked at the crazed drummer.
"Sorreh."
"Right... Anyways, as you all know, Voldemort is the evilist, nastiest person in the wizarding world...Despite what Tammy says." At this, a witch in old robes appeared at the side of the stage, shaking her fist. "Curses!"
"Now, Harry was sent to the station, Nine and three quarters, for his journey at Hogwarts was about to begin."

"Nine and three quarters?" Gobo looked around. "There is no nine and three quarters!"
"Oh sure there is!" Came a happy voice, as Wembley, in red wig, grinned at Gobo. "Just not looking hard enough."
"This family, is the weasley's. A very large family. Many children." Kermit looked up at the stage. "The mother, thats Molly Weasley."
Miss Piggy, in a red wig, beamed at the audiance. "The twins, are Fred and George."
Two odd looking tinkertoys smiled. One being gold, the other red, both in red wigs. The golden one had yellow eyes, a bird like body, and a bowling ball pin like beak, the red one, looked like a gumball machine. "They're the trouble makers of the group. And the youngest son present, is Ron Weasley, who Harry will become friends with."
"What do you mean I'm not looking hard enough? There's no nine and three quarters."
"Yes there is, dear... Is right there." Piggy pointed to a pillar, and sent one of the twins forward. "Fred, you go first."
"I'm George!" Retorted Tom Servo, who then rushed at the pillar, vanishing into it.
"He's only kidding, mum, I'm George." Crow chuckled, rushing after his 'fire-hydrant' shaped friend.
Gobo still looked confused, and look down at Hedwig in her cage.
"Man, if you're gonna run into a wall, could you at least put the softer stuff first? I need a nice, smooth landing." Hoots said, looking nervous, as much as Gobo did.
"Oh don't worry. Its fine...Its Ron's first time as well." Piggy placed a small smooch on Wembley's head, and nodded. "Both of you go together then."
With that, Gobo and Wembley where running through the wall.

Kermit grinned. "Finally, a scene that went ok... Anyways..."
"Ok! ONLY OK! Kermit! I just kissed a mole thingie!" Piggy raged.
"Ack! Next scene!"
Piggy, still standing there, was forced away by the same pillar, being pushed by a happy Beauregard. "Shure thing, Kermit!" He hummed to himself.

On a train set, Gobo and Wembley sat, Hoots out of his cage, looking at the change of scenery.
"Its nice, ya know, a couple of throw pillows, maybe some curtains...A thirty six inch, flat screne, plasma HD?" He chuckled.
"All it needs is a food stand." Came a voice from Wembley's pocket, Rizzo poked his head out. "Yo."
"A rat?" Gobo asked Wembley.
"Yeah, been in my family for longer than I can remember... His name's Scabbers." He picked Rizzo out of his pocket, setting him down.

"ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLY! ANNNNNNYTHING FROM THE TROLLY!" Glayds the canteen lady, who didn't even bother changing her outfit, stopped infront of the two fraggles. "Anything from the trolly dears?"
"Yeah, a turky sub, some Philly cheesesteak, pack of jelly beans..." Rizzo started to list things off, while Hoots added his two cents now and then.
"Pizza's good too, maybe some poprocks..."
Gobo and Wembley muffled there 'pets' and Gobo finally said his line. "We'll take the whole lot."
Rizzo then walked over to Gobo, hugging him and thanking him, as if he was some higher force in life.

As the four new friends continued to eat, a toad in glasses rushed by, screaming. "I CAN'T GO ON YET!"
Hoots and Rizzo looked at each other, shrugging, then went back to eating.
A girl in a brown wig, opened the door. "Have any of you seen a toad go by here?" Vicky said, looking around.
"Went dat way." Rizzo pointed.
"Oh thanks..." Vicky then took off, followed by another fraggle, who looked abit nervous.
"Don't touch him to much! We don't know where's he been!" He called, fixing the brown cap over his eyes.

"I dunno about this place, Harry, it seems alittle weird." Hoots said, solomly shaking his head.
"The old bird is right." Rizzo nodded.

Kermit, as if he knew he was giving the audiance to much, sighed. "Well, as our actors and costumes get ready, please enjoy some refreshments." He hopped onto the stage, as the Mayhem, deciding playing the same theme was to boring, jazzed up the Harry Potter themesong. "Guys! What are you doing!"
"We're doing alittle something called music, Froggy Flipperkins!" Floyd chuckled.
"Yeah, you may have heard it on the radio!" Dr.Teeth called up to Kermit, who looked to Rowlf.
Rowlf seemed to be torn, stay true to a great book, or be the hip, floppy brown eared pianist that the Mayhem needed right now.
"Lyke, gonna join us, Puppy?" Janice said, after hitting a solo on her lead guitar.
".... Alright, lets rock!" Rowlf started to play along with them.
"ROCK! ROCK!" Animal chanted, beating his drums so fast it sounded like a machine gun was fireing.
Kermit sighed, knowing he wasn't going to win against the musicians.
Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Dr.Teeth, Animal, Lips, Rowlf, and Clifford, soon joined by Beard, Flash, Francine, and Erin the trumpet lady, made it the most hip version of the Harry Potter theme.
Nigel, who looked confused at first, shrugged, picking up a pair of maracas and moved to join in. A yellow hatted Bongo play, Steve-O Wonder, jumped into the band pit as well, as Jowls now took up the conducting podium.

Kermit rushed back stage, hopes set on avoiding Piggy for now. "Just when it looked like we where doing so well..." He sighed, resting his head on the desk.
Little did he know, that the woman in the audiance, twiddling her thumbs, was clapping along with the music.
---------

Steve-O Wonder is that bongo player who appeared in the Dizzy episode.
Erin is a fitting name for the trumpet player.
Francine is a stolen name for the drummer lady.
Gotta love the Mayhem band, keeping the place, Classeh! :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for not replying sooner. Had a blackout knock out my home's power, s'al fright now.

This is so why I love fanfics. Haven't been jazzed about one like this in ages.
The toad who adjusted his glasses, Trevor from HP of course, was that meant to be a quick cameo by Wander McMooch from FR? If so... No wonder Neville can never find him, he's allergic to Fraggles.
So... Gobo = Harry, Wembley = Ron, Vicki (JHH) = Hermoine, and now Boober = Neville. This sets up perfectly for maybe Red = Jinny and Mokey completing both groups as Luna, if you've thought ahead that far.
Francine, the Solid Foam's drummer... Cute, cute nod to A Robotic Heart, another fic here.
Only Digit on secondary keybord was missing, but with Dr. Teeth and Rowlf both already there, he probably has other duties of a more technological nature to take care of during the presentation.
Grover in charge of backstage waitering... That also makes me laugh, in agood way.
JuliusT. Strangepork as Mr. Olivander, bonus points again.
Nigel the Director as Quirinus Quirrel, well, we know his fate.
Curious about the woman in the audience, but you'll tell us... Eventually.

BTW: Have to check Trumpet Girl's (TG) performer. But I'm thinking of monstrifying her for my Counting Castle characters. D'you think Toccada is an apt name, since she'll be playing the skeletrombone in the band? If you have any suggestions, I'm listening.

Other than that... More please! ! ! ! !

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Actually, Trevor is played by Goggles. The due of Boober and Goggles cracked me up when I thought about it in the shower, the place where my motivation and come from.

Blast you Count, for figureing out my ideas for Luna and Ginny.
I'll tell you the backstage and current character roles.
Kermit: Narrator, like back in the Tinkerdee days.
Beauregard: Stage hand, and surprisingly, the only one I can't figure a role out for...
Grover as Waiter and possible actor.
Digit and Waldo on visual effects, Crazy Harry with special effects.
Hilda on wardrobe of course.
Mayhem Band, Solid Foam, Band Pit Band as music.
And for the trumpet girls name thing.
"Toccada" is pretty spooky and cooky, stick with it, Wampire.
And to date, the only known preformer to speak as Trumpet girl is Erin.
Steve-O wonder is also Steve's first 'prototype' in the Electric Mayhem.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... All she needs now is a suitable sabor of i-scream and I can start working on her transformation.
The Bongo Player's name... Nice double homage to Steve, his performer, and Stevie Wonder, one of my heroes.
Beauregard... You're either gonna love or hate this... But since Dr. Teeth is in the bandpit providing music... Hows about the driver of the Night Bus? Either that, or Argus Filch, unless you already have George the Janitor in mind for that role.

BTW: Rizzo as Peter "Scabbers" Pettigrue, that's another one I had back when plotting my own version. The rest of the Marauders...
Sirius Black = Fozzius Black (Fozzie).
Remus John Lupin = Rowlfus Lupin (Rowlf).
James Potter = Unknown.

Hope this helps somewhat.