The Muppets meet Vocaloid

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Vocaloid is a Japanese singing group by the way!

It was a beautiful summer morning in the Muppet Boarding House. Everyone was doing their morning duties. Kermit watched as everyone was grabbing a seat at the table. Not only he is happy that Leah and Walter are with them now, but he has the theater back. Little Robin approached to Kermit while he was reading the paper.

"Morning, Robin!" Kermit said cheerfully.

"Morning, Uncle Kermit. You seem pretty happy today," Robin said as he hopped himself up the chair.

"Just happy to have the good old theater back!" Kermit responded.

Suddenly, Miss Piggy entered the room. She was wearing a red-strapped dress and black heels, her hair was long and curly. "Oh, kermie...we are all happy to have the theater and all of us together" she happily. Miss Piggy bent down and kissed Kermit's cheek and walked off. Kermit saw Fozzie telling jokes to Statler and Waldorf, the Electric Mayhem was getting ready for another gig at the park this afternoon, Gonzo, Pepe and Camila were talking about a new act for the show, Clifford was in the kitchen helping the Swedish Chef make panckakes for everyone, and Walter was showing support for Fozzie's jokes.

"Busy morning, huh, Uncle Kermit?" Robin asked as he took a piece of jelly toast from his plate. "Yep. Everyone is excited on getting back on track of the show." Kermit replied, "We need a guest star for this week's show."
Floyd walked in, "Still?" he asked sarcasticlly, "Man, maybe you should check in with LeeLeeLoo. I'm sure she's got some bright ideas." Kermit thought about it and nodded. "You know Floyd, you're right. Thanks!"
"My pleasure big green!" Floyd replied. Kermit got up and walked off to find Leah.

Kermit knocked on the door of the Electric Mayhem's bedroom. "Leah? Are you in there?" Kermit asked. "Yeah, Kermit! Just give me a sec." Leah replied from the door. The door opened to find Leah in a dark blue dashiki, a brown skinny sweater under, black, leather, skinny jeans, and brown sandals. Her hair was in a japanese bun with loose hair drooping down.
"Whats up?" Leah asked.

"I was just wondering, do you have any ideas on new guest stars for this week's show?" Kermit asked.

"Well, what about Vocaloid?" Leah suggested.

"Voca-who?" Kermit asked with a crooked look on his face.

"Vocaloid. You know, the music group from Tokyo, Japan. I overheard they speak English and sing japanese style. They're talented, just like us." Leah explained.

Kermit nodded, knowing he understood what Leah was talking about. "Well, I suppose. But how are we going to let them travel from Tokyo to California?" "Easy!" Leah replied, "Let 80's Robot drive by 'map' to Tokyo and ask them to come down to be guest stars in the Muppet Show."

"Leah! That's a wonderful idea!" Kermit exclaimed, "I'll tell everyone!"

Kermit ran downstairs to the kitchen to tell everyone the news. Leah stood by the doorway. She smiled and nodded her head. "Great idea, Leah. You are brilliant." Leah said to herself.

IN TOKYO....

Hatsune Miku laid her phone back in her pocket and laid back on her daybed. Megurine Luka and Sonika were having a conversation on some song they both wrote. Kaito Sama and Meiko were suggesting a recast for some of Rin and Len's songs. Lily, Gakupo, and Miki were playing a Super Mario game.

"Guys," Miku started, "We totally need a new gig." "Miku's right. We haven't been playing in a while." Rin added. Everyone nodded in agreement. Kaito stood up and replied, "Miku, where in the world where we will find another gig in Tokyo?"

The door knocked. Luka stood up, "Sure, I'll get it." she mumbled. When Luka opened the door, she found a frog, a light blue girl, and valley girl in front of her. "Uh...Miku?" Luka shakily asked. Everyone walked to the door to see what was up. Kermit, Leah and Janice were standing there. "Hi Ho! Uh, are you all Vocaloid?" Kermit asked. Miku nodded, "Y..Yeah. Uh, who're are all of you?" "We're the Muppets, Miku." Leah responded. "Don't worry, we wont bite." Janice added.
"We came from California, Leah, here told us, Muppets about you all." Kermit said, pointing at Leah, who was smiling shyly. "Really? Cool!" Len said, giving Leah a high-five. "What can we do for you?" Luka asked. "Well, Leah suggested that you guys can be on this week's show." Kermit responded. "We couldn't find another guest star." "I never knew a Muppet can be knowing us!" Sonika said. Leah blushed. "So, whaddya like, say?" Janice asked.

The group huddled to think. So did Kermit, Leah, and Janice. "Wait, why are we hudling?" Kermit asked. "I dunno," Leah said, "They're doing it."

"Leah?" Miku said. The three Muppets turn to see Miku. "We're in." she replied.

"Like alright!" Janice said as she and Lily hugged.

"Let's get back to California to let the rest of the guys see them." Leah said.

"Good idea." Kermit responded

A little while later, the Vocaloid bus was hooked up to 80's Robot's car.

"To Californa!" Kermit, Leah, Janice, and 80s Robot said all together.

MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
So heres part 2!

In the bus, Miku and her friends chat with Janice and Leah. Kermit was in 80's Robot's car.

"So...you two are in a band?" Luka asked as she drank her waterbottle.

Leah and Janice nodded. "Fer sure." Janice replied.

"As Dr.Teeth would say, 'We Am Is Are and The, They Whom May Are known as the Electric Mayhem!'" Leah added.

Rin and Len's eyes widened. "The Electric Mayhem?" Len asked Both Janice and Leah nodded.
Rin held Janice's hand on her lap. "Oh my gosh! Me and Len are huge fans of you all!" she exclaimed.

"Here we go...again." Kaito whispered to Gakupo.

"Like rully?" Janice asked, "That's like, totally groovy!"

"Duh!" Len laughed.

"We always watch videos of you two and the rest of the guys on the show!" Rin said.

"Oh boy." said Yowane, who came with them unexpectedly.

"YOWANE!!" shouted every Vocaloid member, and Leah.

THAT pretty much made Yowane jump an inch. Janice fell on the floor, laughing.

"What're you doing here?" Miki asked.

"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be in China?" Gakupo asked as he took a bite of his sushi.

Yowane calmed down and replied, "Well, I was. Then, I overheard that you all were goin' to the American states. I decided to tag along."

"We couldn't go on without you, Yowane." Miku said

"Thanks Miku, it really means a lot." Yowane said.

"Rully." Janice finally said.

As the bus pulled up to the Muppet Boarding House, everyone stepped out of both veichles and ran inside.

"If you all will just follow me, this is the way to your rooms." Kermit said as he led the Vocaloid crew to their rooms.

"I overheard that they're sleeping close to our room!" Leah said to Janice as the two settled on the couch.

"Fer sure! I like, cannot wait 'till they perform with us! I rully like those twins!" Janice said.

"Rin and Len? Yeah, I love those two. I love their cosplay of the Servant and Daughter of Evil. It fasinates me!" Leah said.

As Leah and Janice kept on talking and talking about the Kagamine Twins' songs and performances, Scooter couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Kagamine Twins?" Scooter thought, "Hmm...maybe I should talk to them. Nah, I gotta tell Skeeter, though. She'll be happy!"

Scooter walked off. Janice heard footsteps.

"Like, what was that?" Janice asked.

Leah listened.

"Eh, probably just Sweetums walking upstairs." she replied.

MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
PART 3!

Its been a few weeks since the Vocaloid members arrived. Kermit just needed one more number to fill in.
Leah sat in her room, alone. She quietly sang 'The Daughter of Evil'.

LEAH:
There was once apon a time in another place
An evil kingdom who no person dared to face
And the ruler was a girl so mean
A tiney little princess of age fourteen

So many furnitures lithered her abode
Her loyal servant's likeness surely showed
Josaphine was her horse was named
All the riches of the world is what she claimed

If you're short on money that is no fearful thing
Just take it from those who you dangle on a string
To those that feel that they want to bring me down
You'll just tidy up my gown

....now bow to me...

Evil Flowers
Steadily Bloom
With an array of colorful doom
But the weeds who feel they want to stay
They'll just die and feed me the same anyway

Rin comes down the hallway, she was about to pass Leah's room. That was, until she heard her sing one of her songs.

LEAH:
The princess held a love for a man
Of blue who wasn't very much her fan
Instead he chose his neighbor's girl
Of green whose eyes shone like a pearl

The princess knew this, and was filled with rage
She called the minister, locked in her cage
And said in a soft voice not to be heard
"Make sure the green country is badly stirred."

Suddenly, Rin opened the door quietly and walked in. She imediatly starts singing.

RIN:
Houses of the people were burned to the ground
So many voices would no longer make a sound
The people who had suffered so much pain
Didn't get pity from the one who slain

...oh, it's tea time!...

LEAH/RIN:
Evil Flowers
Steadily Bloom
With an array of bloodied doom

RIN: Even though the flower is so refined
LEAH: The thorns had driven it's garden to decline

The Electric Mayhem and Len walk by Leah's room, overhearing Leah and Rin singing. The two girls didn't hear the band and Len come in.

RIN:
To defeat the princess was no easy task
But the people could no longer wear their mask
Like a flock of birds they were led by
A red mercanary knight into the night

LEAH:
All the anger that had built up over the years
Now consumed them without any fears
But the army was battered from the green war
Their attacks weren't much of a chore

RIN/LEAH:
Once they fell the countrymen surrounded the court
The servants ran away as time was running short
This little princess will not pose a fight
And she was captured in the night

RIN: You're such a disrespectful man!

RIN/LEAH:
Evil Flowers
Steadily Bloom
With an array of funest doom
How the paradise that she made for herself
Put the broken doll back on the wooden shelf

Kermit walks in the room, as well as Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Sam, and Walter, who were all impressed as well as Len and the Electric Mayhem.

RIN:
There was once apon a time in another place
An evil kingdom who no person dared to face
And the ruler was a girl so mean
A tiny little princess of only age fourteen

LEAH:
She was to be punished at three o' clock
When the church bells recited a tock
The person who was once royalty
Was bored in jail without loyalty

RIN/LEAH:
At the time that eventually came
The church bells to her sounded rather lame
Without looking to the faces of the crowd
Said her with eyes in a shroud

....Oh, it's tea time!....

Evil flowers
Steadily bloom
With an array of colorful doom
Now the people speak of her without a second thought
The Daughter of Evil recieved what she sought

At the end of the song, both Rin and Leah heard applauses from the Electric Mayhem, Len, Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Walter, Gonzo, and even Sam!

"Very cultural!" Sam said.

"Very Groovy work you two!" Dr.Teeth complimented.

"Fer sure!" Janice added.

Kermit stepped up to Leah and Rin. He looks at Leah and smiles. "Say Leah. How would you like to perform with Rin on the Muppet Show?" he offered.

Leah's heart almost skips a beat. She always wanted to perform with the Kagamines! In fact she felt like a Kagamine herself.

Leah looks at Rin. "If its ok with Rin then its ok with me." she replies. Rin nods. "You got the skills. I'll help you with an outfit!" Rin replies as she takes her hand and runs out of the room in a flash.

Zoot looks at Len. "You're sister can run." he complimented. Len nods, "Yeah, I know."
Zoot sighs, "I'm proud of Leah." "We all are, man." Floyd replies.

"Then it's settled!" Kermit exclaimed, "The show is planned out as a two hour special! List posts this Friday!"

Everyone chats in excitement. There's one thing for Len to do. Figure out who will sing the Servant of Evil with him. Then, Len looks at Lips and smiles. "I guess Lips could help." Len thought.

MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
PART 4!

Len walks up to the Electric Mayhem's bedroom a day after Rin chose Leah to be her partner in 'the Daughter of Evil'. Now, if Len could convince Lips, he'll have a partner too!

Len knocks at the door of the EM's room. "Lips?" Len asked, "You there?"

The door opens and revealed Dr.Teeth.

"Leo, my man!" he greeted, "What can I do for ya?"

"Is Lips here? I wanna talk to him."

"Lips, huh? I believe he's downstairs with Delores."

"Thanks, Teeth!" Len thanked and ran downstairs.

Len eventually found Lips, who was on the couch with Delores. He was talking to her.

"Hey Lips." Len said behind him.

Lips turned to see Len. "Oh Len. Hi! Whazzup?" Lips asked. "Well Lips, ya see. I was hoping to ask a favor of you." Len said.

"Sure, what is it?" Lips asked.

"Well, see, Rin already has Leah as a partner for her 'Daughter of Evil' sketch. Kermit said that my 'Servant of Evil' sketch is in there. I kinda was hoping if you would do a duet version with me."

Lips' face turned red. "I-I dunno Len...I kinda get camera-shy...."

"Lipsy..." Delores pleaded, "Please do it."

"Delores, honey...I-" Lips butted.

"Lipsy...please?" Delores pleaded, "For me?"

Lips looks at Delores and smiles. "Ok, ok...I'll do it. But I need some time to learn the song, Len" Lips finally says.

Len places a hand on Lips' shoulder. "I'll give you the lyrics tomorrow. Leah and I will teach you." he replied.

Lips smiles. "Thanks, Len." he said as Len walks off.

Delores hugs Lips' waist and sits on his lap. "I'm proud of you, Lipsy. I love you." she said.

Lips giggles as if he was being tickled. " I love you too, Delores." he said as he kissed her cheek.

PART 5 SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
PART 5!

Almost every Electric Mayhem member was hanging out with Vocaloid. Lani and Dr.Teeth were hanging out with Hatsune Miku in one number called, 'Love is War'. Rin was teaching Leah the moves for the Daughter of Evil sketch. Janice and Floyd were with Gakupo and Luka, practicing, Janice and Luka are doing 'Witch Hunt' while Floyd was teaching Gakupo how to play bass. Zoot and Delores were with Kaito Sama and Yowane Haku with the 'Daughter of White' and 'Handbeat Clocktower'. Miki is with Animal...doing whatever they would do.

However, Len was walking to Lips' room. He knocked on the door. "Lips?" Len asked, "you there?"

"Coming!" Lips said. He came outside the door. "Great. You ready?" Len asked. Lips shrugs. "A li'l. I need to try to get over my camera shyness." he says.

"Lips, I'm sure you'll do fine. Unfortunatly I couldn't get the lyrics yet cause Leah's still looking for them. But I could help you for an outfit for the number."

"I guess that'll be okay." Lips says.

Len searches through his suitcases and found his costume. A simple black coat with yellow stripes, a red rose, a white shirt underneath, black pants, brown shoes, and a yellow tie, similar to Len's.

"That outfit looks cool! I bet Hilda could make an exact replica of it!" Lips compliments.

"Thanks. I bet she will." Len says.

Hilda walks in. "And I will." she said, "I'll get his measurements later on."

"Thanks Hilda." both Lips and Len said.

As Hilda left, Leah ran in with paper in her hands. "I found it! I found it!" she said, "I found the lyrics!"

"Awsome, Leah, thanks!" Len said.

"Better get back to practice!" Leah said, ruffling Lips' hair as she leaves. Lips giggles softly. "She's just like your sister." Lips said. Len just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, anyways, lets get to practice." Len said

Len sang the song first, just to get Lips started. Lips payed attention to every note and lyric. After Len finishes singing, it was Lips' turn.

"You ready?" Len asks. Lips started shaking. "I-I don't know about this." he said. "Lips, man, you'll be fine. Look, just think that people are naked when you perform. Always works for me and Rin." Len explains.

"Yeah, true." Lips says.

"C'mon, you can do this." Len said. Lips lets out a deep sigh. "Okay, I'll try." Lips said.

Lips:
You're the queen of the country and I'm a servant of yours
We were twins right from the start, that from fate got torn apart
I will try to protect you from everything that hurts
And I'll do as you'll say, even the evil way.

Born into a world where everyone expected the best
Blessed by all the bells that rang up in the high without rest
But our parents planned just how we'd be the very best use
Then they split our futures in two, there was nothing we could do

If the world is vile and you make it your foe
There is just one thing that I want you to know
I'll protect you, and I will do as you'll please
So you'll smile, feel happy and be at peace

You're the queen of the country and I'm a servant of yours
We were twins right from the start, that from fate got torn apart
I will try to protect you from everything that hurts
And I'll do as you'll say, even the evil way

Then one day I went down to the nation next to our own
There I saw a girl in green she caught my hat that had flown
With her gentle soothing voice and tender welcoming smile
I can only stand and stare, I just fell in love right there

But the queen has one wish that needs to be forfilled
That the girl should die even if her blood is spilled
I shall answer that to the wish that she speaks
Without clue why my tears here, are falling down my cheeks

Y-....yo..Y....

Lips couldn't continue. He was simply starting to go blank. Tears swollen his eyes.

Len couldn't help but watch. "Lips? You okay?" he asked.

Lips started to cry at the thought. He couldn't continue singing. He knew he might fail at this.

Len hugs Lips. "It'll be okay, Lips. You just need more practice." he said.

Lips nods in agreement. "How 'bout a break?" Len asked. Lips smiled and nods.

PART 6 SOON!