The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Well it was a long way for a short cut but we seem to be back on track - even if we're the same distance from the Emerald City but in the othe direction.

If some of you animals with homing instincts could rememeber which direction Munchkin Land was in and we head that way we should arrive at where we want to go.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Good instincts, Mr. Bear, are instincts...that....are good. And as you may know, as an American Eagle like myself, my instincts are never good.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well I suppose I have good homing instincts as a dog....but anyway, this sign here says the castle is straight ahead of us, so why don't we head up there and then see where it takes us.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<gives sam a funny look> Mr. Sam? Rowlf isn't a pet. <takes Rowlf by the paw and starts to hop towards the castle>

BEAR

Reaction score
*disclaimer to audience: What you are about to see is something that Muppet fans will find to be an unusual occurance these days. It is something that may never even happen again. A rare cameo and reunion of friends. Enjoy it while it lasts...*

(story continues...)

BEAR

Reaction score
A big familiar yellow subject is sitting alone on a stump surrounded by trees. He is crying.

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
A big familiar yellow subject is sitting alone on a stump surrounded by trees. He is crying.
Big yellow bird? What that? *points to Big yellow bird*