The Muppets Halloween

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
So here's a Muppet's Halloween story (sorry my title's not more original :stick_out_tongue:) anyway, the plot pretty much is some of the Muppets get teleported to Transylvania and there are a whole lot of monster problems (I'm still working on the details) and there are a lot of problems back at the Muppet Theater too (lots of Miss Piggy-Annie Sue conflict) that Scooter has to deal with.
Anyway, I hope you like it!
~Shameless Advertising: Please check out my other fan-fics: After the Funeral and It's Time To Get Things Started (please check page 2 of ITTGTS for alternate (better) version of chapter 5!~
I'll start posting the story ASAP!!!!

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Chapter Uno
"BEAKIE!!!! WHERE'S MY SCREWDRIVER??????"
"MEEP MO MEEP!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONZO ATE IT?"
"MEEP MEEP MEEP MO MEEP!"
"Oh well, I'll just use the hammer."
"Meep?"
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant, Beaker, stood inside their lab at the Muppet Theater. It was Halloween afternoon and they were working on a new monster-creating machine for the show that night.
"I'm done Beakie!" Bunsen said, excitedly. "Let's gather everyone up so we can show them what it does!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes later, Kermit, Robin, Gonzo, Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, Animal, Zoot, Floyd, Janice, Rowlf and Sam were all squished in the lab.
"Beakie, where's Miss Piggy?" Bunsen asked.
"Meep... mo... meep meep mo," Beaker answered, shakily.
"She said her costume's more important than my wonderful invention?" Bunsen said, somewhat shocked.
"Aw, who needs the pig, my man?" Floyd asked.
"Like, rully," Janice agreed.
"All right, then," Bunsen said. "Our invention is called the Monster Maker 1000. It transports monsters from Transylvania right into the lab! Isn't it incredible?"
"Incredibly spooky," Kermit said.
"Aw, I think it's cool Uncle Kermit!" Robin said excitedly. "Let's see it Dr. Honeydew and Mr. Beaker!"
"The kid's got taste," Bunsen remarked. "Now, Beakie, if you would just push the red button, we should get a few monsters!"
"Mo mo mo meep!" Beaker protested.
"Go on, Beakie! It won't hurt you!" Bunsen insisted. Beaker reached out and pressed the button. Everyone cringed.
Nothing happened.
"Hmmm, that's strange," Bunsen said, prodding the machine slightly with the tip of a pencil. "It should have-"
There was a flash of white light and Bunsen's pencil fell to the ground of the empty lab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahhh, Halloween. My favourite time of year," Uncle Deadly said, from his seat high in the rafters. "The Muppet's are in for a real surprise." He laughed evilly.
Meanwhile, Miss Piggy was putting on her angel costume. The label read "One of a kind. Imported from France."
Piggy laughed. "I'll show that Annabel," she muttered, adjusting her wings. "And Kermie won't be able to keep his flippers off me!"
Annie Sue was also putting on her Halloween costume.
"One of a kind," she read off the label. "And it's from France! Won't Miss Piggy just love it?" And she pulled on the beautiful angel costume.
While all this was happening, Scooter was running around looking for Kermit.
"Chief? Boss? KERMIT??? Where are you?" he turned the corner and ran into the Swedish Chef. "Hey, Chef, if you see Kermit will you tell him that my uncle-who-owns-the-theater is coming to the show tonight? It's really important. He says that if it's really as bad as Statler and Waldorf say it is at golf club, he'll have to shut us down. No pressure of course!"
"Okey-dokey," the Chef replied.
"Great, thanks. Now, I need to find Fozzie."
Meanwhile, the others were lying, unconscious, in a field outside of a tall, black castle.

End of Chapter One, hope you liked it! More to come soon!!!! :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oooooh! I am dying to find pout what happens to the Muppets in this fanfic. I mean I cannot to hear more of this. Am I scared or just plain silly?

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Chapter Two
Kermit groaned and opened his eyes. He and the others were chained to a wall. The others were all still unconscious... except Animal... Where was Animal?
He looked around and spotted him. Animal was sitting on a throne, wearing a crown. Frankenstein was combing his hair and he was getting a mani/pedi from a mummy.
"GOOD GREIF!" Kermit cried in shock.
"Ah, vun of our guests has avaken!" Dracula walked into the room, wearing flowing black robes.
"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Kermit cried.
Some of the others were stirring.
"Like, what is.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Janice shrieked. "LIKE, WHAT ARE THOSE MONSTERS DOING TO ANIMAL?!"
"What the blonde chick means," Dr. Teeth clarified, "is, "LIKE, WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?!"
"HONEYDEW!" bellowed Kermit.
"How fascinating, Beakie, take a look at the monsters. So life like! Our invention actually worked!"
"Mee mo mee mo!" Beaker replied.
"What do you mean we're in Transylvania being held captive by... MONSTERS!"
"Monsters..." Fozzie muttered in his sleep. "What kind of dog does Dracula have? A bloodhound... Wocka... wocka..."
"FOZZIE WAKE UP!" Kermit cried, waking everyone else up too.
"This is completely undignified!" Sam said in shock. "If you have to keep me as a prisoner, at least do it in a dignified manner!"
"And in what manner would that be?" Rowlf asked.
"I- it... do I look like someone who has kept prisoners before?" Sam replied.
"Wow! Uncle Kermit! Look at the monsters! It's amazing!" Robin said excitedly. "Wow, are you really Count Dracula? That's awesome!"
"I like dis vun," Dracula said to Frankenstein.
"Like, Animal, dude, what's goin' on?" Floyd asked.
"KING! KING!"Animal yelled, hitting his crown on the arm of the throne.
"This fantastic monster is our new king," Frankenstein said in a slow, rumbling voice.
"What?" Gonzo said in shock. "Why is he your king? What about me?"
The mummy, Frankenstein and Dracula exchanged a look.
"Your kind has been banned from this land," the mummy said.
"My kind?" Gonzo said in awe.
"They stole Dracula's favourite crown. He's still pretty sore about it," Frankenstein said in a whisper.
"Yeah, well, I'm sure Gonzo's very sorry for his... kind's... crimes. Can you send us back now?" Kermit asked.
"Only if you do us a favor," the mummy said.
"Find my crown," Dracula said. "Den, ve vill send you back."
"So predictable," Zoot said with a sigh.
"And where would this crown be?" Sam asked.
"I have no idea," Dracula said. "Somevhere in Transylvania."
"What's the tallest building in Transylvania? The Vampire State Building! Wocka, wocka!" Fozzie said.
"I do not vunderstand," Dracula said. "Dat does not exist."
"Nevermind," Fozzie said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Piggy stepped out of her dressing room.
"I love Halloween," she said to herself. "And in this dress moi will be the center of attention!"
Annie Sue skipped out of her dressing room. "Hi Miss Piggy!"
"Why hello, Annabel," Miss Piggy said, turning to walk downstairs. She turned back around quickly. "WHAT?" she said when she saw Annie Sue's costume."HIYAH!" she karate chopped Annie Sue.
"Explain yourself, pig!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter Two! Hope you liked it!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Animal-More more.
Dominic-Because he's
Both-King king king king king king king.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Animal-More more.
Dominic-Because he's
Both-King king king king king king king.
Gobo - The king, eh?
MF- Sure, and these creatures wear crowns.
:insatiable: Me crown!
MF - NO! You don't eat crowns Cookie. You EAT cookies.
:insatiable: Me forgot!
MF - Riiight! So, we want -
:halo: MORE STORY! MORE STORY!
MF - You got that right. Duhh!!

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
OK, so either you want me to bake you cookies or you want more story... I'm not making cookies any time soon so you'll have to settle for the story... Coming soon to Muppet Central is Chapter three!!!