The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
For all the People in the USA here are the times it should open. People elsewhere can convert for their place.

Eastern Time Zone
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 01:55:54 AM

Central Time Zone
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 12:55:54 AM

Mountian Time Zone
Monday, October 25, 2004 at 11:55:54 PM

Pacific Time Zone
Monday, October 25, 2004 at 10:55:54 PM

Alaskan Time Zone
Monday, October 25, 2004 at 09:55:54 PM

Hawaii Time Zone
Monday, October 25, 2004 at 08:55:54 PM

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Muppets Holding said:
Tommrow, my company and me, open the site tommrow.
You mean the counter will hit zero and the site won't be up?

Don't take this the wrong way. I am not mad, I am just confused. Why did you create a to-the-second counter if you aren't going to live up to it? You have known since the second you launched the countdown a month ago when it should go up. I'm not mad the site is delayed a few hours, I'm a little dissapointed that the information provided was not accurate, when it could have been (you could had either set the counter for a later time, or planned launch a little earlier to match it). I posted the launch time a while back, and you said it was correct, and now I hear it will be a few hours later. Why have the counter if it is only going to be wrong? O-well. I don't mind the wait, cause I know it will be well worth it...and what's a few hours between friends anyway. I am excited to see what you have planned for the site. I am very excited to see what the Muppet Holding Co. has in store for us now!
:smile: :crazy: :zany:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
So when is the site coming up?
Apparently sometime in the next 24-hours. But unlike the counter on the site would have you believe, we don't know exactly when (to the hour or second). And I don't think The Muppet Holding Co. knows 100% either. They will put it up durring their work day tommorow, so check back through out the morning/day/evening to see when it will be live.

If you look at the site the counter has new characters poping up from behind it :halo: , and it says clock malfunction, and has a new countdown to a new time/date. I think this is to cover the fact that when it would have hit zero the site would not be up immediatly. But it should be up in the next 24 hours or so. Just hang in there, it is coming. :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Bad News :0(

I don't won't to be the one to break the news BUT the site has been updated and the site will be open for another 22 DAYS :grouchy:

A new animation has been created (inc. Pepe too)! - check it out :cry:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Yeah, I just now noticed that in the hopes that it would be a mere few hours more to wait. I'm okay with it though. I've been without it this long, I can wait 22 more days.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That is so so wrong why are they trying to kill me for. i was so looking forward to this man i feel so down and angry i just e maild them.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I do NOT think the 22 days is the actual countdown.

First, I don't think they would jump the countdown 22 dyas and not give us a reason, or post one. That is verry unperfessional, and being they had 37+ days since they first launched the counddown they should have had a plan to meet that (or they should not have put the countdown up)

Second MuppetsHolding, who works for the Muppet Holding Company and works on the site said the site is going up on tommorrow.
muppetsholding said:
Tommrow, my company and me, open the site tommrow.
Third, The new countdown (saying 22 days) also has a new counter malfunction message under the numbers. That was not there before making me think it could be an error The counter got close to zero (or to zero) causing it to malfunction.

Fourth, They may have changed it so if the counter does hit zero a few hours before they have the whole site up, we won't riot or the site won't blow up. Or they may have added the malfunction message as a little joke to explain the big jump in time, which is just a gag to keep us in suspence untill the launch.

I truly think the site will come in the next 24 hours. I do NOT think we will have to wait untill November 16 to see the site. I am pretty sure it is close to launch.

We will have to wait and see, I would be dissapointed in The MHC if the countdown does jump 22 days with no explination. I really hope we get the site soon.