The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson on video

zns

Reaction score
I am trying to find The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson on video. I'll gladly trade in The Muppets A Celebration Of 30 Years on video, which is in good condition, for the tape. I should warn you that the tape has an episode of Alf on it before the special, but the whole full hour of the special is on the tape. Please contacte me right here in the forum if you have a copy. Thank you

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I've got a copy - though I believe it's missing the first 5 minutes. It starts in the middle of the muppet montage with Miss Piggy tap Dancing (from GMCaper). Email me at wilc0088@umn.edu if you're still interested.

Jeremy

gailmor1

Reaction score
Hey Friend,

IF you're looking for the pbs video called "The World Of Jim Henson" it's available from amazon.com

I'm wondering if that's actually the video you're searching for?

Anyway, here's the link:

The World of Jim Henson

gailmor1

Reaction score
Oh wait,

After posting the first reply it occured to me what video you are looking for. I know it's not currently available on the open market but time/life is releasing a lot of the muppets videos on dvd and vhs. You may want to contact their customer service department and ask if they are planning on releasing or have rights to distribute the title you're search for.

The link to the time/life page with all of the "Best Of" Muppets videos is:

Time_Life Muppets Videos