"The Muppets' Big Rescue Ranger Adventure"

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 14

Thank you Bunsen and Beaker you two save our lives again. Said Jeany! Jeany we must go now and help the muppets and Rescue Rangers. Said Marty! Meanwhile in the muppet theater. The Muppets and the rescue rangers are guarding the diamond. But! suddenly Fat Cat and his henchmen appeared "Boss! I got the Diamond! said Mole! Then the rescue rangers and the muppets tried to get the diamond back. But! Then "Hold it right there Fat Cat" Said Jeany and Marty. Yes! Jeany and Marty are ok! So let's go to get Fat Cat and the Diamond. Muppets you stay in your theater i will call you for help! Ok! said Dale! Meanwhile in Fat Cat's Headquarters I got the diamond once again.Said Fat Cat. Then Jeany and Marty and the Rescue Rangers sneaked into the Fat Cat's Headquarters and passed the guards. Then Fat Cat have the diamond.Said Jeany! Can we work together to get that diamond! But! suddenly Jeany and Marty were surrounded by the evil Fat Cat and his gang has captured Jeany and Marty once again. Mapps bring Jeany and Marty to my office! Oh! one more thing chained Jeany and Marty Back to back! I have to do something to Jeany and Marty while they are chained back to back! let's take Jeany and Marty to the abandoned Freezer in the abandoned ice cream factory. HELP! Said Jeany and Marty! Then Fat Cat put duct tape over Jeany and Marty's mouth. "MMMMMM!" Said Jeany and Marty. Then Fat Cat pushed Jeany and Marty to the Freezer chained back to back bound and gagged. HELP! Said Jeany and Marty. Then Fat Cat told Mapps to close the Freezer Door! Jeany and Marty still chained bound and gagged back to back in the freezer in the abandoned ice cream factory! ah! Jeany and Marty are trapped inside the freezer chained bound and gagged back to back! OH! One more thing Jeany and Marty no one can save you not even the muppets and the rescue rangers can save you from the freezer! said Fat Cat! Good Bye Jeany and Marty! Help! Rescue Rangers and muppets help! You never get away with this! Fat Cat! said Jeany and Marty still chained back to back bound and gagged in the freezer in the abandoned ice cream factory. I hope the rescue rangers and the muppets can save Jeany and Marty in time before they will frozen forever.