1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppetless Movie

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Vincent Twice, Dec 7, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Vincent Twice

Vincent Twice New Member

Hi-ho, long-time Muppet fan & filmmaker here. I was unsure how the new Muppets movie would be when I first heard about it earlier this year, so I decided since I knew & loved them strongly that I should make my own film. Also, it'd be a chance to do my Kermit & Rowfl. So I present my faux trailer, "The Muppetless Movie" with 25 actors playing representative Muppet characters. If enough people like it, I might even make more:

You can also download the Original Soundtrack at www.muppetless.com

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Muppetless-Movie/191899187551105

Enjoy!

P.S. I love the new Muppets film too!
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

3. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

That's a fun video! Great in fact!

I'd love to see what a "Muppetless" Muppet Show Intro would look like! haha
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

lol, this should be on tv!
  5. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

How fun! Great job!
  6. Vincent Twice

Vincent Twice New Member

Thanks for your feedback and special thanks to Muppet Central for tweeting it!!!! As a true independent filmmaker, I greatly appreciate it. It'd be great to get it viral. Please continue to share it with the Muppet fan in your life! :) - Vincent Gargiulo/Kermit
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, we're trying to give you a big push on Facebook and Twitter due to all of your efforts. We understand all of the hours that are required to write, shoot and edit a video of this nature.
    Vincent Twice and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

This is too funny! I love it!
  9. Warldorf

Warldorf Active Member

That was excellent! Anything with no Muppets is A-OK on my book!
    miss kermie likes this.
  10. You couldn't afford bigger instruments?
  11. You got it! Sorry it's a different language.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgOqeBjphI
  12. Vincent Twice

Vincent Twice New Member

Hey Muppetless Fans,

Just wanted to mention I'm working on a new film and I've launched a Kickstarter campaign for it. It doesn't feature Muppets but there is a little Disney magic involved. It's called "Duluth Is Horrible." Check it out and any contribution you can do is appreciated. Support indie film! This is the end of my cheap plug. Thank you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vgp/duluth-is-horrible

- Vincent Gargiulo
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.