The MuppetCast - Show #36 - A Very Muffin Christmas

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey, thanks prawny! Now there are two people who can blame me for their finals grades, lol!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha, no problem Steve. :stick_out_tongue: *goes back to the monotonous grind of work that is physics*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I swear I wandered in here by accident, but now that I'm here, I just HAVE to ask--am I crazy, or wasn't Howard Tubman's butler named "CARVER" instead of Carter. As in someone who would carve you a nice slice of, um, cranberry sauce. Someone else listen and LMK.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Aunt Ru. No, Howard's butler is indeed named Carter. Hope this helps... An while you're here... Please drop by Steve's site and take a listen to any of the Christmas episodes or previous episodes that may interest you as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh man i called the number for the muppet cast and told a story about MCC and was so nervios i hope it can be used.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi Dwayne! I just heard your voicemail this morning. It was good, you did a great job! I'll put it in the Christmas Eve show.

I think there's been only one or two exceptions, but I've put almost every voicemail on the show at one point or another. I just think it's cool that people like the show enough to call and email in!